1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

games with Xbox 360 controller suport only

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by keola37, Sep 24, 2010.

1. keola37

keola37 Member

Just wondering how many other people are disgusted with the fact that most new games seem to only support the Xbox 360 controller? Has Microsoft not learned any lessons from it's various anti-trust cases?
    I know that most of the reason behind this are lazy game developers and not MS specifically. Since 99% of PC games are just poorly ported console games, they don't want to spend time and money to make it right. I also know that there are 3rd party options to trick your computer into thinking its using an Xbox controller. This trend still needs to stop.
    If Microsoft wants Windows to be seen as a valid gaming platform and not just a dumping ground for console games, then they need to be the ones putting a stop to all of this. Working with developers to make sure that there are high quality choices that play off the strengths of PC gaming over consoles. One of these strengths, in my opinion, being the ability to customize your experience, through higher resolutions, better graphics, and of course the ability to change the controls to suit your particular style.
    I can't even count how many potentially amazing games have been ruined by bad controls. Anyone else feel similar or have something to add?

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

only thing i got to add is what the hell does the 360 got to do with windows, report yourself to a mod..lol..

ps:by report i mean ask them to teleport thread to correct forum

3. keola37

keola37 Member

Well, since everything I said is in regards to Games for Windows using xbox 360 controller, maybe you should learn to read. Then you can continue to make flip, unhelpful, and uneducated responses.

4. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

my bad! tooz myne unenducated response

5. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

I noticed the problem with the xbox 360 controllers and the latest windows game.As microsoft owns both windows and xbox thats not a lot you can do about it.Their are a very lot of windows games i would of brought or considered buying if it wasn't for them using xbox 360 controllers.not even sure if im gonna use my PC for much gaming now.