1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

games x copy ?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Vectra, Dec 4, 2004.

1. Vectra

Vectra Guest

anyone tried games x copy states it can backup xbox games, i've tried dvd x copy express for dvd's found that to be a good product

2. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

Cool name, but I wouldn't do x copy because it won't be able to patch the newer games unless they updated it but some dashs allow you to copy games but I prefer px_hdd_Loader just because it's easy to use and you can set a path from your dash board to go right for the folders where it creates the games so that you don't have to go into pxhddloader everytime. but everyone is different just see which one you like better.

Degalle

3. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

I'm going to be honest with you. It won't work.

The reason why dvd x copy worked is because PC CD/DVD drives can read DVDs. However, they CANNOT read XBOX game discs.

They may can backup PS2 discs, as it is fairly easy to do, but Xbox, it can't.

4. t-traxxx

t-traxxx Regular member

games x copy will backup all original or backup ps2 games, but not xbox (original or backup).

even though there are some programs that claim to backup xbox games, they are full of $hit. the only way to backup an original xbox game is the ftp to the xbox.

you can backup an already backed up xbox game with alcohol 120%