1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gamesxcopy

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by thefarter, Feb 27, 2004.

1. thefarter

thefarter Guest

I have tried to use alcohol 120% and Clone CD I have never used either successfully. Today I have looked at Gamesxcopy, anyone know if this is easy to use? I just want a easy to use prog for backing up prog! One button would be good.

2. solo606

solo606 Member

I have just used GamesXcopy for the first time.
    It worked well. I backed up my owned copy of Battlefield 1942. In the past all other programs I tried were going to take 3.5 hours plus to rip the image, this took 15 mins. For my first try it was great.

3. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

With respect to 3.5 hours, make sure, if u use something like alcohol120, to check "fast error skip" :)

4. Mentor11

Mentor11 Guest

Learn how to use Alcohol 120!!. I tried backing up Call of Duty with games X copy and it didn't work. Games X copy fails to crack the new versions of safedisc 2.51. Alcohol 120 can be tweaked to crack any game, trust me. 321 studios makes some damn good products (dvd x copy express etc..), but games x copy is a joke. Get a refund and start using alcohol 120. Later.

5. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

BlindWrite5 is pretty damn good too.

6. leviticus

leviticus Regular member

Can't the new BlindWrite5 successfully copy a game with the new safedisc 2.51? I thought I read somewhere here at AD or somewhere else that it could.

Alcohol 120% & BlindWrite5 are both damn good.

7. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I think Safedisc is up to 3.15 now. I should be picking up the Athena's Sword expasion to Raven Shield soon which I believe is Safedisc 3.15 so I'll give BW5 a whirl on it.

8. leviticus

leviticus Regular member

Oh, well I wasn't sure what Safedisc was up to.

BTW, isn't the release date for Athena's Sword in March? Cuz the day it's released I'm getting it.