1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gaming laptop....

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by darkred, Mar 22, 2007.

1. darkred

darkred Guest

Ive searched on some of the other threads but there kinda dated so i wanted to know whats the best gaming laptop i could get my hands on. price isnt really an issue. i was looking at voodoopc.com and they had some really nice stuff but i dont know if all that is necessary. any sugestions?

2. marsey99

marsey99 Regular member

im not a big fan of laptops as i like to overcolck and upgrade my bits, and with most laptops you cant. having said this looking at whats available right now i would say wait, the 8800 gpus are about to be released (one was seen at cebit last week so they cant be too far off release) for laptops and they are somewhat future proof as the are dx10 cards. these will give you better performance in all dx9 games now and allow you (vista needed but hey) to play all the games for the next couple of years as they are ment to be.

3. steimy

steimy Active member

personally the specs on most affordable laptops are not good for gaming. They are just not made for that. you can get one but you will pay a much higher price than a gaming desktop would cost you.