1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gateway 3DS 2.0 multiROM teaser

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Polaris813, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Polaris813

Polaris813 Regular member

saw the gateway 3ds video, that is amazing. change game very easy and i found animal cross and pokemon are listed on it! but the video not show them work. hope blue screen issue can be solved soon,that make users worried when use flashcart to play 3DS games.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  2. leslielee

leslielee Member

hope the multi rom can reduce the effects of bricking problem.

3. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

i still find this funny because a flash cart should never brick a console why is the flash card rom even accessing the system rom to begin with theres no need

4. xgamerx

xgamerx Member

I think it is absolutely ridiculous too. From what I understand, this was code left in there by the people who made the Gateway 3DS, and when these clone cards started coming out, they were simply using the GW3DS firmware files and just skinning them to look unique. As a result, when the firmware itself did the check on whether or not it was a genuine gateway 3ds card and determined that it was not, it would corrupt something and brick the 3DS in the process.