1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gateway 3DS hacked 3DS games - is it true?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by ruscully, Jun 5, 2013.

1. ruscully

ruscully Member

it has been confirmed that the gateway 3ds flash cart does indeed support the existing 243 3DS ROM dumps.

2. Torres008

Torres008 Member

Yeah,it's true,it has been confirmed.gateway 3ds is the only card to play 3ds games,you can check herehttp://www.modchipwarehouse.com/gateway-3ds-flashcart-play-backup-3ds-roms-on-3ds-and-3ds-xl-p-12.html

3. rosendomuyo

rosendomuyo Member

okay so we know the Gateway can play games in 3d but from what it looks like you can only put 1 ROM on every SD card so does that mean you have to swap out SD card for every game you want to play and what about the pro ace 3 DS card that can do the same thing

4. Polaris813

Polaris813 Regular member

but the ace3ds pro has not came out too.

5. xgamerx

xgamerx Member

From what I have read on their site at gateway-3ds.org it says that it is now coming out, and orders are being sent out to resellers, etc. It also says that it works on 3DS up to 4.5 I believe (I'll read it again) and that it comes with 2 cards. One of them being the Gateway 3DS card, and the other being a secondary DS Cart that puts it in to gateway mode on the 3ds. I'll be checking it out, and have pre-ordered one, so I'll do my best to post a full mini review once I get it.

6. EpicBladeGamer

EpicBladeGamer Newbie

Can the Gateway 3DS hack card, hack Games such as Pokemon Y?