1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GBA games on M3

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by shokeyz, Jun 20, 2007.

1. shokeyz

shokeyz Member

Is this possible, cause i want to play some classic mario games(supermario world, supermario 3,etc) on my dl lite. and i have a m3. so i was wondering if this is possible

2. HG27

HG27 Guest

What kind of m3? ds simply, m3 lite, etc.

3. shokeyz

shokeyz Member

simply

4. HG27

HG27 Guest

Ok then, you will need the following

-SNEmulDS (SNES emulator for nds) http://snemul.com/ds/SNEmulDSv05b_M3S_R4.zip
    -snes games placed in a folder called 'SNES' (if you need help where to find snes games ask)

That's all, now just launch the snemulds nds file and navigate to the folder with snes games and play. :)

5. shokeyz

shokeyz Member

ok , thanks a lot.

currently in my M3, i have a folder called ROMS (where i put my games) so do i need to make a new folder just for SNES or can i put the SNES roms into the ROM folder?

6. shokeyz

shokeyz Member

o once i read it over, i understand. SO i need to make a separate SNES folder., but with my M3 am i allow to play both ds and gba game at the same memory card, or am i only allowed to play DS or gba games one at a time.
    thank you

7. tehfusion

tehfusion Member

This post no longer exists.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
  8. shokeyz

shokeyz Member

sigh, thankss

9. HG27

HG27 Guest

You will need to have a folder for just SNES games and it must be called 'SNES' in order for it to work with SNEmulDS.

As for the GBA games tehfusion is right. The DS Simply does not support GBA games, nor does any other slot-1 solution. This is a disadvantage of slot-1 solutions. You can however get the ez flash 3 in 1 slot-2 device to run GBA games, like tehfusion said. I got mine at gp2xstore.com for like $25. Also if you do get the ez flash 3 in 1 get the homebrew application that will make it work with the ds simply. It is called Rudolph's 3 in 1 tool. Oh and if you get it from gp2xstore.com use the coupon code 'sosuke' it will save you like 5%

10. tehfusion

tehfusion Member

This post no longer exists.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2009