1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gba Problem

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Neil89, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Neil89

Neil89 Member

um does a gba gameshark work in a ds lite to use with gba games cuz whwn i use mine it doesnt go past the nintendo screen and also my main question is since i still have a gba i want to kno does ANYONE!! at all kno where i can get the software/drivers for the gba gameshark cuz i cant find my cd and had to format my computer since then so can anyone plz help on this as inputting the current codes i need to which are 20 lines long is a bit frustrating thanks alot

2. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

i,ve been having the same problem. the thing is that the nds does not recognize the gameshark. it sees it as an expansion pack. (try putting in the gameshark w/o any game in it and u'll see...).

as to where you can find drivers and such... no ideas...

3. Neil89

Neil89 Member

yea i realised that as well when i put it in without the game and someone must kno where i can find these drivers :( 20 line codes are not fun

4. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

After searching around gameshark...came up with nothing...then i tried madcatz and found it there
    http://www.madcatz.com/Default.asp?Page=213
    its called gba sp patch

Btw my friend had a Gameshark SP before and it didnt work in his Old DS, but worked in the DS lite...both with the game in when powered on...i guess its just different ds and their compabibility

5. Neil89

Neil89 Member

man...... thanks if these work they would make my day i will reply and say how it goes

6. Neil89

Neil89 Member

the link wont work for me cuz the gameshark im using isnt a gameshark SP so it needs different software i think its a version 2 game shark the one that came out right before the SP im still lookin for the software for that now