1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GBA roms on a GC without GB(A)player

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by SuperTed, Dec 8, 2004.

1. SuperTed

SuperTed Regular member

It can be done dudes!!
    They recently came up with a rip of nintendo's GBA emu for GC.
    It emulates games upto 128mbit atm, but no save support.
    It seems like the thing was ripped from the GBA player thingie.
    more info on gchack.free.fr

btw. compiling couldn't be done with the command prompt of XP. Glad I have a second PC running win98 to compile it on and then put it on my mp3 player to get the compiled file (20MB) to my pc with GC connection

2. imri

imri Member

hot shit, they gotta work out a save hack. it loaded minish cap perfect, but cant start it cuz it wont save.

Metroid zero mission runs great. sound is good and and everything at full speed. once it loads you can even close the steaming loader program and it runs, much like animal crossing.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2004
  3. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

no offense here but why the the heck would you want to run a gba emulator when you can go online and purchase a blank rewriteable gba cartrage to write rom files to

4. ex.sonic

ex.sonic Member

keyword there john is PURCHASE!!, this cost a BBA(which any GC users here should have), also doesnt this fix the NES size problem(that the NES emulator had) as you could just send PocketNES, with any NES file of any size(and multitude).

Last edited: Dec 11, 2004
  5. dukati

dukati Guest

Please Help!!! How can I get my GameBoy advance Movie player to play NES ROMS bigger then 200kb.. I want to play my all-time favorite game Tecmo Bowl but its to big. Does anyone know how can get it t work on the game boy with the movie player or how an can shrink the actual ROM?

6. dukati

dukati Guest

Please Help!!! How can I get my GameBoy advance Movie player to play NES ROMS bigger then 200kb.. I want to play my all-time favorite game Tecmo Bowl but its to big. Does anyone know how can get it t work on the game boy with the movie player or how an can shrink the actual ROM?

7. dukati

dukati Guest

8. dukati

dukati Guest

9. knower

knower Member

to those who want to know how to save there is something called save state in all comput gameboy players if the rom you download doesn't have a good save then you must use the save state function and you can use that as a normal save but better becouse with save state you can save a any time

10. coldasice

coldasice Guest

Hey dude, where can we download this emulator from?

11. SuperTed

SuperTed Regular member

12. knower

knower Member

u can find this emulator at a web site but first u must tell me what is the name of the emulator u use and what's the website u got it from.

13. imri

imri Member

knower, wtf are you talking about save states... this is a gamecube emu, not vba or some other pc emu. i dont think you know shit do you.

14. knower

knower Member

ok bitch wtf if u clearly read u would see no one was talking a bout the gamecube so before u go and actlike a bitch u should lern how to read

15. knower

knower Member

amd by the why i forgot to but this in but there is a save state in every emulator bastard and i am sorry for cursing and for the person who wanted the web site go to etreemu.com also if someone wishes to use the gba for the gc u must surch for upgrades and a emulator for the gba thats compliant to the gc emulator.

16. soccerboi

soccerboi Guest

ya, i found out about this when my friend gave a dvd full of gamecube games. There was all sorts of gba games and then when I opened up dolphin, the title said "Nintendo GBA Emulator". I wonder what nintendo developed it for?