1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GC BBA Please Help!!!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by gulliver, Feb 21, 2005.

1. gulliver

gulliver Regular member

I hope I'm not out of line here and if I am I apologize, but I desperately need a used GC BBA. The ones on e-bay are the same price as brand new ones and right now I can't afford a new one. If there's anyone that has a BBA they don't need please PM me. I double-checked the rules to make sure that I'm not violating them. but just in case I am I sincerely apologize. thanks.

2. tempest9

tempest9 Member

If u r in the US, try gamestop. I got a used one for $9.99.

3. gulliver

gulliver Regular member

are you talking about the modem or broadband? because i was at their website and it was listed for $25.00 but they didn't have any in stock. they said that one store in my area had 1-3 in stock but when i called the next day they said they didn't have it.

4. tempest9

tempest9 Member

BroadBand Adapter!
    Forgot to mention - online shows $24.99 - no stock
    BUT, if you call you local store(s) you might get lucky. I did on my 1st try. Be sure to ask if they can check if they have any used BBAs

5. gulliver

gulliver Regular member

thanks a lot. I'll try the other gamestops around here.

6. xRichManx

xRichManx Member

About 6 months ago when I got mine I called up Gamecrazy and they said they only had 1 left, I had to wait 3 days so that I could go get it with my father, and that same last BBA was still there and I bought it for the price of $34.99. They're very rare to find in stores since there isn't much of a demand for them. .

I wish there were more online gamecube games, really. . .

7. gulliver

gulliver Regular member

was it new or used? cuz newegg has it new for $35 new. I love that site. Fast, cheap and great quality.