1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GC Modchip Installation Service

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by CLiPsEmX, Jan 6, 2005.

1. CLiPsEmX

CLiPsEmX Guest

Is there any places where I can send my gamecube to get soldered in the U.S.? I have the chip already. Xteammods and Xmodds say there going to start to do GC's but I can't wait. Wish I was more patient. But does anyone know of any?

2. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

not really right now if your afraid to try this on your own take it to a tv repair shop and ask them if they could install the mod chip for you....

3. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

You can email some professional modchip installers to see if they will install the GC Viper for you.I think http://www.norcalmods.com would probably install it for you,but have no clue if they will or not.It doesn't hurt to ask though.

4. CLiPsEmX

CLiPsEmX Guest

Thanks for the replys guys. I actually found someone to do it on another forum. He has a lot of experiance with soldering and modding consoles and only charged me 20 bucks. I'm sending my gamecube to him tomorrow.

5. noryn

noryn Member

That is not very smart. I have seen a lot of people who have lost ps2's that way. If you have checked him out perhaps but be very careful.

6. CLiPsEmX

CLiPsEmX Guest

Don't worry I heard this guy is good. I looked up refs for him on the forum and people said he was very good and reliable. Don't worry, if anyone had a problem with him he would of been banned from the forum a long time ago.