1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GC Simulator for Mac OSX??

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by Doleman, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Doleman

Doleman Member

Anyone who knows if there is someone porting this for the mac?
    If I could get hold of the sourcefiles for it, I could begin working on it... :)

2. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

no body is dealing with mac to emulate gc games sorry maybe you should buy a ibm no one use's mac's
    hardly anymore and apple keeps changeing there software so nobody has time to develope a emu for mac os

3. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

also the new version of mac os is version 10.2 and if you are running 10 you need to upgrade in order to run a emulator when one is realeased

4. badbadtz

badbadtz Member

johnodd4, I am not sure if you fully understand Doleman's question seeing as GC Sim is not a GC emulator, but a GC loader. As for your comments, seems like you're a Mac hater to me, everything you said is wrong.

Anyway, look on this thread: http://forums.maxconsole.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1762&perpage=15&pagenumber=4

OoZe who made the ThinAir loader for the previous loader versions is currently working on a new version for the GC Sim loader, and has released his work in progress, but he cannot get it to work fully with the new loader. If you think you can help, the code is available from the link above and you can PM OoZe from there.

5. johnodd4

johnodd4 Guest

first off im not a mac hater i own 2 myself and i was just saying it is easyer to find ibm emulators for the gamecube versus macintosh

and there are working gamcube emulators but have fun trying to find the iso images to run it...