1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

genuine windows

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by john37, Sep 2, 2006.

1. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

@jazo132

Im not telling you too look all over AD for a definiton I gave you a link which if you took a look at would understand why I sent it too you.

2. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

Okay point taken. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :-D

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

4. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

Isn't it against the rules if he admitted he doesn't have enough liscences and that is why he is getting pop-ups for WGA?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2006
  5. ddp

it is in ireland's international coffee thread that i got that link from. even legit copies get that popup. also think there is an article in the news forum & at the ms site about this popup & how to remove it. it works as i've used it on 5 different customers

6. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

OK.......Do you even know why this happens? I've heard it happening to people that have legal copies. It just makes me wonder why it happens to people that have legal copies. Maybe a key was leaked that someone else used?

7. ddp

maybe just a windows hiccup, who knows with xp. just use that reve thing to get rid of that popup. will notice that xp is faster with popup gone than with popup present.

8. shawn_wvr

shawn_wvr Guest

I used the download to get rid of the wga but now the computer wants to do updates to my system. When I did the updates it put the wga notification back on my computer.I can't seem to win with this one.Any other suggestions?

9. ddp

shawn_wvr, pm sent.