1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

George "shrub" Bush is a Moron

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by osiris7, Mar 11, 2003.

1. loaded

loaded Moderator Staff Member

I do hope you don't mean me, as you might have noticed a tinge of sarcasm in my posts ;-)

Paul.

2. Shoey

Shoey Guest

I hope to hell you're not referring to me because if you are m8, you've been in "left field" pickin' grass...

Shoey

3. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

[​IMG]

'Nuff said._X_X_X_X_X_[small]http://CD-RW.ORG - Online since 1996
    Millions of burners served[/small]

Last edited: May 6, 2003
  4. Baxbr

Baxbr Member

I hate to mention this, but if there's a Democrat in the White House (presumably Gore), 9/11 doesn't happen. Why is complicated, but the it's the same complication that gives rise to the controversy in this thread; if it didn't exist, we would all be in agreement, more or less, and there wouldn't be any Iraq question at all.

Nevertheless, Bush and Clinton are indeed both first class Bozos..

5. gman55

gman55 Member

No Shooey, rest assured I don't mean you. It's all those (including a pal in NYC) that think conspiracy is just bunk. It isn't. It's real, and they are one of the evils of government/corporate control of this supposedly free country. Don't get me wrong, I know we have tons of freedoms (Speech, as long as you don't say too much - Gil Scott Heron, etc., and unfortunately they may be at the price of causing untold others in the world tremendous suffering. Back to sociopath Bush. As for Clinton, why he would help cover up the JFK assasination by the administration I don't know. (For surely those politicos around him did it.) As for
    talk about fluff and nonsense. Is it really that big a deal, compared to Bush's (And corporate oil interests) snowing of the American people? I mean, why didn't (don't) we free the Tibetans? Surely they deserved (deserve) it FAR more. Because it wasn't about Iraqi freedom. I'm glad the man we put into Presidency there is gone, and perhaps we're suffering economically for our mistake in the 80's.

Oh no, I'm seeing both sides again.

6. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Bax,
    Ok, I get it now. All we have to do is elect an Democrat or Independent and we are free from terrorism?>NOT The 9/11 attack was pre-planned and took several years to carry this plan out. You should know this simply by the news release of the plotters( pilots) who took flight training in our own country a year earlier. I'm glad President Bush is facing the "enemy" (Arab world) face to face and letting them know if you wan't to try to plot terrorism in our homeland, your gonna have to suffer the consequences!

gman,
    Is it that big of a deal that Bill Clinton lied to a Federal grand jury and got away with it? It was a big deal or he would have never faced impeachment. This debate could go on and on about former President Bill Clinton and current President George W. Bush but something I learned many years ago, one can't argue politics. Bush [bold] must [/bold] focus on the economy or he [/bold] will lose [/bold] in the upcoming election, I can assure anyone this.

Shoey :)

7. gman55

gman55 Member

Clinton never should have HAD to stand in front of a grand jury over this! The fact that he did is a testament to how corrupt that bodypolitic is, and how much the Republican party wanted to smear him.

It's Tabloid politics. Cheap. Dirty pool.

The White House could use a little playfulness.

8. Shoey

Shoey Guest

gman,
    Nonsense! Former President Bill Clinton [bold] was ordered [/bold] to testify and he [bold] lied [/bold] to a Federal grand jury. That issue wasn't about sex at all! This was the Democrats alibi after they found out he lied to a Federal grand jury! The sad news after all the trials and impeachment hearings, former President Bill Clinton stood above the law because he [bold] broke the law [/bold] and got away with it! if that would have been you or I we would be in a Federal prison serving hard time for ages...

Shoey :)