1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem get all internet history from any who has accessed my wifi

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by cazcook, Jun 14, 2014.

1. cazcook

cazcook Newbie

Hi peeps and i hope you can help me how to get all internet history from any who has accessed my wifi

Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  2. ajms1989

ajms1989 Member

Yes...even you delete all the recent history. The only solution to this is to deleted the registry which contains information about your wifi uses or wait for sometime as computer memory will automatically delete past history so it can store the new information.

3. ChappyTTV

ChappyTTV Member

Ummmm...this answer could easily be mis-read as to seem like you just told this person to delete their registry because it contains their WiFi history...
    I know that's not what you meant but people who are not tech savvy could easily read this the wrong way. I've been doing help forums since 97 and even I was like WTF until I read it again.
    Not meaning to be dick-ish...I'm just sayin it could be explained better. :confused:

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

agreed as it reads wrong or ajms1989 posted wrong info or did not understand cazcook's question.

5. cazcook

cazcook Newbie

hmmm still confused thank for the help though so where am I looking in the registrys history and how do I do this thank u very much indeedy

6. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

don't read ajms1989's post as not correct for your problem.

7. cazcook

cazcook Newbie

so what do I do any ideas ta

8. Mez

Mez Active member

I do not think you are giving caz what he/she thought he/she was asking for.

If someone was using your computer you can find their history. If they hacked into your WiFi using their computer the history will be on that computer so unless you get their computer you can't see their history. If you want to know if persons are tapping into your wireless network for a free ride try using wnetwatcher. If there is someone tapping into your WiFi you will need to go wired. WiFis are not secure and they are getting less secure not more secure. I used to be able to use up to a 32 char name and a 64 char password. My new router name is hard coded and the password is 6 chars (that will onlt take a couple of seconds to crack). Anything they do illegal on your network you are responsible for. I remember someone was sued by the music industry for downloading music didn't have a computer. The son took the computer but the parents never canceled the service or turned the router off.

If you can write more clearly people that want to help might figure out what you want.

9. cazcook

cazcook Newbie

ok dokie I understand now thank you n im a she by way lol

10. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

Only way i can think of is going to your isp's website go to usage history and it may have a list of sites you have connected to or a list of ip numbers from sites accessed using your connection.

11. Mez

Mez Active member

That is what she asked for but because she asked for a solution and not stated her problem, I think the real problem is someone has hacked her wifi. This has been becoming increasing easy to do because morons forget the ID and pass they now hard code them and make them terribly simple to crack. You can make a directional antenna with a tomato can, wire and $10-$15 worth or electronics that can pull from .5 miles away. For $150 you can purchase a device that can pull from 5 miles away. She may also have 1 or more botnets using her bandwidth. There are plenty of completely stealthy botnets that can infect and control your computer for years without detection.

12. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

$10 or $15 seems bit much i seen online you just slice a can in half then stick each half around your antenna to extend your wifi.

13. Mez

Mez Active member

Yours might double or even quadruple the power of your antenna but the one I saw improved the power hundreds of times. It was supposed to pick up signals hundreds of yards away. They claimed it was good up to .5 miles.

You need to buy electronics not the tin can. You need to buy a tuning crystal and some other stuff to make a primitive amplifier. $10 does not go very far today. I bet the wire costs more than that. The wire is very thin but a good one probably has a mile of wire.

14. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

going back couple of years someone had posted it can be done using wood and copper wire,a home made antenna.Also seen them for sale online ranging from $50-$150 for professional looking home made antenna with wood board and copper wire around it to extend wifi. I could probably make 1 using copper wire from old electronics and scrap wood.

15. Mez

Mez Active member

The can is important and it needs to be the right size in diameter and the longer the better. It should be a clean multiple of the wave length you are trying to capture. The wood would be for attaching the electronics. Motor winding wire is perfect since motor winding creates a magnetic field like the antenna. The wire is super thin with only a bit of lacquer for insulation.

16. cazcook

cazcook Newbie

hi sorry I didnt word my question proper im new on here sorry, but you have all help thanks. my questions was to find out how I could find out who had gain access to my wifi which I managed to get from my ips websight I also wanted to no if there was a way of finding what sights they had been on or searched for whilst connected to my wifi if thats at all possible..

17. Mez

Mez Active member

We were all newbies once. A common error is to ask a specific question when you may not know what to ask.
    1) Why do you call it your wifi? Do you own the equipment that broadcasts the wifi?
    Do you mean your ISP's wifi and who is using your account on their wifi?

If someone is using your account you will have to ask your ISP only they might know. It is unlikely they will trouble themselves by finding the hundreds of sites your account has visited. They are not paid to do that. Why are you asking these questions? Did you give your account info out or did a hacker log your keystrokes as you logged into your wifi? That is how most data breaches occur, key loggers. Most computers have many botnets on their computers, smart phones ect. They take anything they want from you because you can't keep them out.