1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get games from your friend xbox using a Crossover cable..... A GREAT TUT!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Joshua30, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Joshua30

Joshua30 Guest

Step by Step Instructions on how to make a copy of a game from your friends harddrive to yours.

What you need:

2 modded xboxes
    Crossover Cable (MAKE SURE ITS CROSSOVER!)
    and some information about your xbox

What to do:

1)Connect the crossover cable on the back of both xboxes.

2)Turn on both xboxes and keep one at the main dashboard

3)With the other xbox go to your applications and click on Xbox FTP Client

4)When it loads up click "start".

5) Go to connect to server. make a new IP ADRESS., your ip adress will look sort of like this. 192.682.100.0

6) after you made one click on the one you just made, it should say connecting to sever.

7) after its connected on the right side click on F drive, games and it should show your games. then go over to the other side by clicking "right trigger"

8)then click on F Drive over there too. then games those games should be your friends.

9) press "X" to select the games you want!, after your done that click the "left trigger" to go back to your games then click the "white" button.

10) After it finishes you should have your friends game but he will still have his also. so IT CLONED IT!

2. Joshua30

Joshua30 Guest

MISTAKE! on the left side should be your game on the right should be your friends!!!!

SORRY!

3. backupguy

backupguy Regular member

this isnt explained very well. You dont need to make a new ip address, and this whole thing is dependant on havin an ftp client on your xbox, and that you have a few games on your hard drives.

4. Joshua30

Joshua30 Guest

it looks good to me!

@backupman- HEY! i just learned how to make a copy of a game from one hard drive to another so give me a little credit!

5. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

wow, thats not at all explained well, and you never even listed that you needed to have an ftp client, however unleash x has a built in client, evoX does not

6. ConanUSMC

ConanUSMC Member

Nice job on explaining piracy.

7. FuZ3

FuZ3 Regular member

Also you can edit posts. I'm a pirate :] ARGGG, lol