1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Get yer MMPT here, hurry while it lasts!!

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by MotoFoker, Nov 17, 2004.

1. MotoFoker

MotoFoker Member

I will volunteer to email MMPT to all who PM me. Follow the forum rules - NO posting email addresses here.
    I have [bold]mmpt_1.23c_EN[/bold] & the [bold]mobilePhoneTools_2.21b_US Update[/bold]. That is all you need. This installs the drivers, too.
    I .rar'ed the whole thing (so you need Winrar - http://www.rarlab.com to decompress) and then chopped it up into six chunks 9.5MB each plus the 2KB batch file (to put the chunks back together) because of most email's 10 MB size limit.
    The 7 total files and their sizes are:
    Motorola Mobile Phone Tools 2.21b Setup+Update.rar.chunk001 - 9728KB
    Motorola Mobile Phone Tools 2.21b Setup+Update.rar.chunk002 - 9728KB
    Motorola Mobile Phone Tools 2.21b Setup+Update.rar.chunk003 - 9728KB
    Motorola Mobile Phone Tools 2.21b Setup+Update.rar.chunk004 - 9728KB
    Motorola Mobile Phone Tools 2.21b Setup+Update.rar.chunk005 - 9728KB
    Motorola Mobile Phone Tools 2.21b Setup+Update.rar.chunk006 - 9236KB
    Motorola Mobile Phone Tools 2.21b Setup+Update.rar_Merge - 2KB
    I will email the first 5 files separate - one at a time, and the last two (chunk006 & _Merge) together.
    First of all it is your responsibility to make sure your mailbox has room for these. Total is 56.5 MB. Second, if you are too retarded to follow these directions, too bad for you. Don't ask me to help or resend files that got bounced.
    Make a new dedicated folder to place these files as I mail them. Do not try to open them or rename them until you have them all together in the same folder. Then just double click the batch (_Merge) file to assemble the pieces. Now you have one .rar file. Unpack this with Winrar and follow the directions in the README file.
    I will mail all six emails on Saturday the 20th so y'all have two and a half days to PM me with your email. Limited offer! Don't miss out!

2. MotoFoker

MotoFoker Member

OFFER ENDED! I will commence delivery to those who PMed me. Happy Thanksgiving, y'all and God bless America!