1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Error 1117 when trying to restore MS backup

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by odorf07, Jul 6, 2007.

1. odorf07

odorf07 Member

So I finally decide to unmod my xbox so I can start playing on live again, and i get this error when I try restoring MS backup. I have my xbox booted and everything and I'm not gonna unplug it.. (I did that once and had to end up hot swapping, not fun). Ne1 have ne Ideas how I can get this error to go away so I can restore my MS backup? I didn't replace it or damage it (that I know of), and I cant copy ANY files to the C:/ Drive on my xbox harddrives. Immediate help would be nice, so msg me for my AIM if you could please. I need to practice for a fun local tournament so I can cream my work mate (cough) at Halo 2. Thanks ^_^

2. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Error 1117?

3. odorf07

odorf07 Member

Ok, it just freaked me out when i saw this. I reset my xbox twice and it went away. The error occured when I tried to copy files, it would think a second, then stop and ask if I wanted to see log file. The log file is where it listed the error. Its gone now and I can play live alright. Sorry to waste forum space.