1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting soft mod to work with halo 2

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by spartini, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spartini

spartini Guest

ok i saw a video showing that using mech assault and creating the soft mod you can use it on halo 2 online to super jump whenvever and run super fast.... how do u get that going?? also can you download like auto aim bots or something?

2. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

The super jumps are glitches in the game, you can search around on google for "Halo 2 super jumps" and you should be able to read up on it. The super fast running is just hacking the game.

3. spartini

spartini Guest

no ok see when you mod your xbox you are able to like upgrade everything but with this mod you are also able to cheat on games or hack them.... i was just wondering how because i saw a video of a tutorial on soft modding and when he palyed halo 2 bamm he was kicking ass!

4. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

I'm well aware of how to mod or hack Halo 2 as I have many modded maps and so forth for Halo 2....I've seen many hacks such as super small players, super fast, auto fire battle rifles, etc....i'm a Halo 2 vet...and just letting you know, if you plan on hacking Halo 2 and playing on Xlink Kai, please keep your hacked games in the Mods and Hacks arena, or people will quickly ban you from their room for cheating....

5. spartini

spartini Guest

yes but can u tell me where to go for the hacks to get on my xbox and then how to make it so i am not as easily banned.... like do you mod the maps on your comp and if so how??!!??!!

6. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

Yes, i have tons of modded maps/weapons/etc. for Halo 2. Visit www.halomods.com to learn how to do this...

7. spartini

spartini Guest

also is it true that i could get banned from an auto computer for just logging in or palying a custom game

8. HaloFan05

HaloFan05 Member

Does anyone know of a way to hack the Halo 2 game so you never die or something? I always play online and people come in and DOMINATE. I mean I have shot people 3 times in the back of the head UP CLOSE online on maps with no overshield on the map and they still turned around and killed me. And some people seem to have hacks where their weapons are more powerful. I have shot people real close near me with a whole clip of TWO SMGs or a Battle Rifle and they STILL lived. Then they have like a BR and shoot three times and I'm dead. I even had full life and one guy shot me with a BR once and I died. If anyone knows some kind of hack like those, let me know.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2005
  9. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

Halofan05, i'm sure you have come across some people that hack, but it actually sounds to me like you just suck at Halo 2....

10. HaloFan05

HaloFan05 Member

Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. If you shoot someone with a shotgun three times like point blank, common sense says they should be dead. The shotgun is one of the strongest weapons up close, so when you repeatedly find a person online and you shoot them numerous times point blank and they live, but not you, then something's up. Now every map has an overshield on the map, like Foundation, and people still take forever to kill point blank with a shotgun.

11. toohighty

toohighty Member

spartini... i am going to highly reccomend that u do not listen to jonbtrini, he doesnt know wut he is talking about and is a complete nub. i know the hacks u are talking about. and yes, u have to download them onto ur xbox hard drive. these hacks allow u to jump higher than usual, run extremely fast, and some have one shot kills. jonbtrini was talking about the super jumps inside of the game already and every nub on the face of the earth knows about those.

12. V06-TECH

V06-TECH Guest

Hey, I just found this site on google, but I have a question. I know about downloading modded maps and all for halo 2, but what I was confused about was how to download them to my xbox hardrive. Also do I need a mod chip in my xbox in order to use the maps that are downloaded? Thank you.

13. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

@HaloFan05 - Dude, don't take me seriously, I was just clowning. Like i said, i'm sure you've played people that are hacking the game. Don't worry about it, Xbox Live and Bungie are banning these hackers left and right.

@toohighty - Yo shut the h#ll up, you sound dumb as a bag of bricks! What the heck is a "nub"??? The correct term is NOOB or NEWB you moronic idiot. I've been modding Xboxes for over 2 years, and have helped TONS of people, both on Afterdawn and my personal website mod their Xboxes, so shut your mouth and know your role before you go yapping and sounding stupid.....nub.....LMAO

14. V06-TECH

V06-TECH Guest

Hey, I just found this site on google, but I have a question. I know about downloading modded maps and all for halo 2, but what I was confused about was how to download them to my xbox hardrive. Also do I need a mod chip in my xbox in order to use the maps that are downloaded? Thank you.

15. bigroot

bigroot Member

so close to the new xbox system i wonder if i could cannilabize this xbox if i choose to mod it, then make it work with the new system , any way thanks for sharing .. thats cool im defintly a bi noooB.

16. Kahl102

Kahl102 Member

@toohighty do you know where i can download those hacks and gamesaves?

@jonbtrini what is the website? i already read the tutorial you gave on this site at least 8 times but i am still a tiny bit confused, i made my own usb adapter and i just need to know the sites that i can get the gamesaves at. if you could help me it would be great

17. bigroot

bigroot Member

hey guys well i got error 21# ive been tryin to do this by my self and i fell face down , any assistance probaly could help the Newb.
    i loaded linux onto the splinter cell and got 21# im currently tryin to solve this mystery ha ha!

18. bigroot

bigroot Member

Well the deal is after install linux if i go with checkpoints i get the red flashing buttom if i choose levels, i get a white load level screen. not to mention when at the point of choosing run linux the controller type says [BAD].... FRUSTRATED ,BUT ROME WASNT BUILT IN ONE NIGHT...WHEWW

19. stems

stems Member

how do u mod and what do u need? and is there a way to use it online? also where would i buy the equiptment for question 1???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

20. stems

stems Member

jonbtrini pls can u help me set up a mod on my xbox?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.