1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting soft mod to work with halo 2

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by spartini, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noobmoder

noobmoder Member

I just want jonbrini and zwacked to know that not all people are using hacks on live to get their level up. I would NEVER use mods in matchmaking to ruin someone elses game. Also I would NEVER join someone elses custom games. I would make a custom game and would invite my friends. I just want to have fun with my friends in custom games of my own.

P.S. jonbrini ive read your softmodding forums and they are good.

2. slick09

slick09 Guest

if any1 can get a softmod download to work with mechassault contact me at my gamertag phatmonkey101

3. Layne

Layne Member

halo guy u soun like ur a noob

4. LaFawnduh

LaFawnduh Guest

bitch dont even act like your bad cause i mod on custom game alright. halo 2 on xbox live has gotten old and im sure you all can agree with me. so i decided to mod my xbox and get some new maps modded so i can have a little fun with it. doesnt mean im going to get on matchmaking and fusk shit up. now are we done with acussing la fawnduh of being an idiot cause he mods on halo? i thought so. so now you just worry about telling your mom to make me them brownies for when i come over tonight. you can sit your fat ass in the corner and eat the rest while im banging her alright? so shut the hell up and stick your thumb up your ass.

peace.
    La Fawnduh nigga

5. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

LaFawnduh??? what a name....you sound like some ghetto hoodrat hoochie, lol....oh but you're a guy....damn....that sucks

6. LaFawnduh

LaFawnduh Guest

lol actually im white. but i thought it would be pretty sweet having that name.

7. diablodc

diablodc Guest

just go to www.highimpacthalo.org and they give you all the software for modding with halo 2

8. noobmoder

noobmoder Member

LaFawnduh should be rewarded for that last part.

9. LaFawnduh

LaFawnduh Guest

reward? huh. that sounds kinky. oooo

10. sjacobn

sjacobn Guest

you are all really noobs at modding your xbox it is 1 of the easiest things i have ever done if you really want to mod your box you might as well do a google search like the rest of us

11. zwacked

zwacked Guest

Well...obviously theyre noobs if they just started...but yes people are too lazy to hit the search button....the sad reality of it. Hell its how i started to learn other than my friend. This thread is dying slowly.....

12. sjacobn

sjacobn Guest

well i mea i didnt go wasteing room on forums about "how do i get 360 auto aim" and stuff like that it just gets anoying when im trying to look 4 new ppfs people are leaveing all this stuff in here making it so it takes 3 years to get something that should take 3 minutes tops

13. zwacked

zwacked Guest

True....basically theyre just too lazy to use a search for an hour at max and would like their asses wiped for them....

14. LaFawnduh

LaFawnduh Guest

what the hell? have you ever seen a forum before? lol people are supposed to be lazy and ask questions alright dushebag? now leave these fuckers alone becuase i know at one point one of you queers were asking the same fusking questions that these fuckers are now. later.

15. zwacked

zwacked Guest

how could i be so dumb as to type racist remarks. sheesh i'm a prat

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2005
  16. LaFawnduh

LaFawnduh Guest

im sorry i live in the burbs, i am an ass

17. zwacked

zwacked Guest

oops

18. LaFawnduh

LaFawnduh Guest

is that all you can do. criticize what i write and tell me whether its true or not. everyone listen up. zwacked here has a confession to make, he came out of the closet last weekend and was wondering if any more of you faggots wanted to join him with a blind date? maybe you have some flaming homo friends? just wondering. and zwacked dont worry bro i got your back. any of those queers you date break your heart. call lafawnduh bro, ill get one of my "Ghetto" friends to come out and beat some faggot ass lol. and i know exactly what your next post is going to be so dont even bother repeating what i said and having a little star before and after the words *true*. and dont even think about quoting my ass cause ill throw that shit right back at your ass. good night you fusk bag. you have fun tonight jerking your 2 inch cock to some random magazine of a. schwarzenegger. i know you like them austrian males. LATER.
    - La Fawnduh

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2005
  19. BUDSMKER

BUDSMKER Member

How do I get the modded maps onto my xbox? Yes I softmodded my Xbox but when it comes to transferring modded halo 2 maps to my Xbox, I'm a nub. An when I try to get them on my Xbox vie Action Replay, it says This is not a valid Xbox save. So what do I do!?

20. LaFawnduh

LaFawnduh Guest

ftp your xbox to your computer, action replay will not work because the saves are too big. search google for "Ftp xbox to your computer" you will need to download flash fxp also. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.