1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting soft mod to work with halo 2

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by spartini, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LaFawnduh

LaFawnduh Guest

thats true. i hope your kids dont end up like a total fusking homo like you.

2. zwacked

zwacked Guest

um.....i wouldnt be a homo you stupid twit i would be bisexual...get it straight

3. ironaries

ironaries Guest

aight, fu(kkkk)ken jesus guys, here i thought this was a thread about modding, i kno how to mod and i read some good tutorials, jonbtrini was ok, it didnt explain fully but it was still good, the thing is is the modding the maps and shit, for a little while i was so fu(kk)en pissed at the damn modding going on left and rite, especially since i was a legit 36-37 and i wanted to mod to, i recomend that u dont, its not worth it, just keep playing customs.

if any of u guys want to play me and have a challenge, i started a new account so i might not be on much, but here it is->> l IronAries l

4. LaFawnduh

LaFawnduh Guest

we need to calm down.

5. QDOG

QDOG Guest

Hey can anyone help me mod. I have splinter cell, action replay and all that junk, I just need like the bots and stuff. My gamter tag is prat. Someone please help. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2005
  6. ironaries

ironaries Guest

yea, well modding, pretty crappy stuff, i kno some ways to get around banning, and the best way to get the file is through smartFTP and getting a password and username im MIRC, this is kind of hard to get but if anyone wants me to tell em clearer just leave a message.

"i dont just own or pwn, i annihilate." MLG Aries at the last MLG tourney.

7. QDOG

QDOG Guest

thanks man. He I just need the Ldots Itools Package v1.7.5. I really need that and i need your help. Sof if u could send me a link to were i can get it htat would e great. And once again my emails is crap

8. ironaries

ironaries Guest

wat do u need the ltools shit for?
    i mean i can get u all the modded maps and all u have to do is transfer em to ur xbox, so yu could like have all kinds of shit for warlock etc. also i could tell ya some ways to get around banning, just add my gamertag--> L IronAries L and ill tell ya myself.

9. LaFawnduh

LaFawnduh Guest

search for itools on google you lazy fusk.

10. ironaries

ironaries Guest

true dat. :p

11. LaFawnduh

LaFawnduh Guest

hey iron guy, do you use AU patch to get around banning?

12. ironaries

ironaries Guest

im gona yea, and i save my account on a memory card and erase all the xblive files from my harddrive and then they cant band my xbox through my HD and only my account.

13. LaFawnduh

LaFawnduh Guest

yeah thats what i used to do. but i ended up forgeting and it got banned. LEGIT 35 DAMMIT! lol. whatever, halo is gay now, i burn games and shit noww.

14. ironaries

ironaries Guest

you kno honestly all i play are custom games and i mainly play halo2 so i can talk to my homies:p when a new game comes out that has an amazing friends and matchmaking system like halo2 then ill play that for sure.

15. LaFawnduh

LaFawnduh Guest

yeah, also known as the 360. lol.

16. ironaries

ironaries Guest

lol yeah pretty much sums its up, man add me on live and well play sometime or something, and the best game that im gonna play on the 360 most likely will be full auto and Morrowind.

17. ironaries

ironaries Guest

lol yeah pretty much sums its up, man add me on live and well play sometime or something, and the best game that im gonna play on the 360 most likely will be full auto and Morrowind.

18. Mako3

Mako3 Member

Yo, I was wondering how to softmod? Where can I get the software?

19. blarg2

blarg2 Guest

If you would like to soft mod, or if you would like to just know how to mod xbox for custiom game, let me know on crap./
    This includes were to get mods and how to set them up!

20. LaFawnduh

LaFawnduh Guest

why dont you just search for it on google.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.