1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting soft mod to work with halo 2

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by spartini, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dampit07

dampit07 Guest

thats great. i love making new friends on halo 2, its funner when they also have mods and we just have friendly mod fests

2. guinnyss

guinnyss Guest

aww guys..

3. sturly09

sturly09 Regular member

lol awwwwwwwwwwwww

4. Jamaster

Jamaster Guest

i no a guy who can do that stuff unning fast and super jump when ever and he can also make bullets go slower in his own custom game but i wouldnt have the programme because you will not be able to do matchmaking only custom games cause you will get banned using cheats to boost your level

5. Jamaster

Jamaster Guest

if you know any super jumps or anything add [bold]coolasice11[/bold] gametag on ure friend list and for te guy i was talkin about hu can do the super jump and super fast running [bold]legendary penot[/bold]

6. juno_567

juno_567 Regular member

where can i get dot halo?

7. etneez

etneez Member

hey jonbtrini. i was wondering if you could help me learn how to soft mod with action replayer. ive gone to web sites but i need to check with someone who really knows how to do it cuz i dont wana get screwed over and reck my xbox. so if you could e-mail me (prat) and help me or anyone else that can help me learn how to od it would be apreciated. thx

Last edited: Dec 29, 2005
  8. spidervi2

spidervi2 Guest

I got banned for advertising.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2005
  9. zwacked

zwacked Guest

Wow...modding has become so abundant there hasn't been a game today i havent got modded in or had host stolen because of bridging. But to mod is explained so many times its pointless to go on.

Get files from xbins...or one of the 1000's of sites that now host them.

Take an action replay and transfer the files to your xbox hd.

Use game to launch the exploit, If you just want to be a cheating bastard...drop the files you "modded" and your good to go.

If you would like to surf the web/ play movies/ chat online with ur xbox it would be wise to install a new hd. That is a whole different story in itself...hence get a chip. "hardmod" and its much easier.

Other than that if you use the whole crazie installer or w/e u can turn it on and off.

Cheating has become so popular just to have some stupid number by your name....this has become the fall of halo 2....

Anything else i can help you with?

10. bunkerboi

bunkerboi Guest

hey guys all i want is the auto aim, can anyone hook me up with a tutorial on how to do that, or just reply to me

thanks

11. bunkerboi

bunkerboi Guest

zwacked you seem to know alot can you help me out please?!?
    all i want is auto aim mod, or if anybody knows please help!

12. bunkerboi

bunkerboi Guest

dampit07 can you please help me i have been trying to find out how to mod for i dont know how long can you please help me, i dont really want all that super speed or super jumps and common stuff like that, all i really want is to learn how to get the auto aim right, so can you please help me. if any one else knows how i would greatly like for you to tell me, also i have tried a bunch of websites that people have list on this website and i have had no luck. i dont know if its just my computer skrewing up or what. so if anybody has a tutorial they can send me i would love you forever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.