1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting soft mod to work with halo 2

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by spartini, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

What type of mod are you referring to?

2. spartini

spartini Guest

bungie is coming out with patch soon so i am leaving the modding business.... might come back some other time but for now i am leaving

3. stems

stems Member

i dunno i just want on to use on halo 2 in like custom games

4. Noobist

Noobist Guest

yes i would also like to kno exactly how to get the actual mods on my xbx.
    i hav a xecuter 3 ice mod chip not installed yet and an xbx with xbx live
    i was also looking for the mods super fast running and super jumping along with all head shots

can sumone plz help me out with all of this or will it become clear once i actually instal the chip to the motherboard? i mean is there like a tutorial or sumthing?

5. Inglis101

Inglis101 Guest

hey guys jonbtrini is the guy to talk to. I totally recomend him everything he says on after dawn that i have seen is 100% true and that other NOOB who said he was a nub you shud go and learn how to do shit with the xbox because you dont nkow shi+ . jonbtrini is the guy to talk to . listen to him im telling you .. he knows his mods.

6. Inglis101

Inglis101 Guest

add m gamertag guys on halo 2 XxFrozenSoulxX

7. Noobist

Noobist Guest

jonbtrini, it seems everyone is turning to u for their moding needs.
    i like the others am going to listen to your advice.
    i posted earlier my problem and would like sum help
    im just not completely sure how it all works yet so could u please help me out

"yes i would also like to kno exactly how to get the actual mods on my xbox.
    i hav a xecuter 3 ice mod chip not installed yet and an xbox with xbox live
    i was also looking for the mods super fast running and super jumping along with all head shots

can sumone plz help me out with all of this or will it become clear once i actually instal the chip to the motherboard? i mean is there like a tutorial or sumthing?"
    ^original post

thanks

8. bigroot

bigroot Member

hey jonbtrini, iguess your the person for everyone here but i dont want too hassle anybody or irritate someone, just seeking answers.
    in short there a comment about a tut i was not aware ill look for that to solve my answers . in the event i find the answer big props to you. if i cant get it done then it will be well worth it for someone to mod the box( WITH CHIP AND ALL ),plus the soft mod for (H-2) It would be prudent if icould find a contact to handle it all, just in case thanks in advance.

" Thru the jungle lies a travled road"

9. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

I will not, and I REPEAT WILL NOT tell anyone HOW or WHERE to get hacks for Halo 2, so don't even ask me. Cheating has become rampant on both Xbox Live and Tunneling programs and it's disgusting. If you suck, practice to get better, don't try to get unfair advantages over everyone else by using cheats, that just makes you even MORE sorry of a player in my opinion. Besides, if you put these hacks on your Xbox, you will be banned from Xbox Live anyway so all you people out there looking for these cheats, I hope you find them and log on to Xbox Live....and get your system banned forever like everyone else who is getting banned left and right for using these hacks.

10. stems

stems Member

jombi is there any way i can talk to u like have a prper convop eg msn or pls jast talk on this fourm

11. bigroot

bigroot Member

hey its cool im caught up in the idea of things such as it is. im a high level 35#, im tryin to level the playing arena . i know it would go south with all the inquires so i understand. saying that i hope i find my answers that im looking for.

take the path with the least resistance.

12. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

If you really are a level 35 on Halo, why are you looking for hacks? that makes absolutely no sense to me...i've never even seen anyone above 30, the best person i've seen on XBL was a 24...

13. Noobist

Noobist Guest

a 24!?! thats LOW
    im a 33 without mods at all
    the reason im in the forum is to get info on modding and prehaps try it later on myself but i believe that he is a legit 35, although around our levels there is an extremly high amount of moders

14. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

A 24 isn't low at all, that's a pretty good ranking. The majority of people i see on XBL are between 18-27 as far as their levels. And yes, i know that most people with higher rankings are hackers...

15. h2king

h2king Member

hey I want to know about soft modding and how you do it using Mechassault. Please tell me how I only plan on using it in system link. A video tutorial would be much appreciated.

16. h2king

h2king Member

And just because you are a high level dosnt mean you cant mod. I played on my sister's xbl account for 2 days and i had her account to a 26 in Slayer, 18 in rumble pit, 18 in skirmish, 19 in double team, and got their clan up 12 ranks. So even if you are a good player modding is still fun just if its not on xbox live matchmaking.

17. h2king

h2king Member

Somebody please tell me how to softmod using mechassault.

18. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

Uh, your rhetoric is quite pointless, as i never said EVERYONE who is that high is a hacker (everyone please stop calling it modders that is incorrect! damn). And besides, it doesn't matter if you use these game hacks on matchmaking or not, IF YOU LOG ONTO XBOX LIVE AT ALL WITH THESE HACKS ON YOUR XBOX, YOU WILL BE BANNED, In case you all were not aware of this, i mean damn it's only been the biggest topic around Xbox Live and Bungie for the last week...

19. Devil09

Devil09 Guest

Okay, I'm new to this, and I would like to know where I can get a Soft Mod chip. Please answer ASAP! Thanks!

20. Inglis101

Inglis101 Guest

omg jombi dude..." The highest ive seen on xbox live is a level 24.." dude lmao you got problems..lmao and gusy with mods you dont get banned right away with mods on halo 2 ..they have to leave feedback on you and shit so KEEP MODDING!!lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.