1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting soft mod to work with halo 2

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by spartini, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noobist

Noobist Guest

has anyone ever had trouble istalling a chip into there xbox?
    if u hav and found a place that helped you out plz post the link

2. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

You don't need a chip with a softmod...it's basically the same thing as having a chip-modded box...

3. Noobist

Noobist Guest

yeah i kno, and i kno this is a softmod forum but i have a modchip and am having problems installing it

4. HaCkErZ01

HaCkErZ01 Member

Hey when is bungie starting to ban people i think its monday also if anyone has the patch for warlock please email it to me at [bold]removed[/bold] please send me the best mod available because i have one thats not that good i get beat by other modders with better patches then mine i dont get 10,000 rounds only when im host which isnt all the time

Last edited: Dec 29, 2005
  5. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

[bold]DO NOT ASK WHERE TO FIND HALO 2 HACKS ON MY THREAD!!! I WILL REPORT YOU TO AFTERDAWN ADMIN IF YOU DO THIS![/bold] Thank you...

6. medevil66

medevil66 Member

can any 1 help me soft mod my x-box no 1 will tell me on halo2 i got action replay and all i need is splintercell1 for the soft mod where i croch and go 100miles per hour.....where do i get the file for this softmod and how do i do it...i got a aim acout for a link its medevil6660 plz help me

7. Kahl102

Kahl102 Member

j/c jon calm down, we just want to know where to find them, if you were to point in in the right direction besides google because google is worthless for this, then people would stopo asking. I am just trying to learn as much as i can about softmodding a chipping before i do it. This isnt your thread anyways.

8. h2king

h2king Member

This is for people that do not plan to use it on xbox live and these people track this so if you do they will notice and banned you. The site is http://download.slashbomb.com/ and if I play against anyone that has this on their xbox IT WILL NOT BE PRETTY.

9. h2king

h2king Member

DO NOT USE ON XBL!!! SYSTEM LINK IS FINE I COULD CARE LESS. And could someone tell me how to softmod using Mechassault.

10. Inglis101

Inglis101 Guest

Ok people you say ayh yo uwil lget banend with a soft mod...TONS TONS TONS of people have soft mods on XBL! THEY HAVNT GOT BANNED!

11. Inglis101

Inglis101 Guest

yah just calm down jombri..its ok ..whooosaaaa..is yal wanna find out where to get mods for warlock and containment and stuff just let me knwo i will send you..

12. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

h2king - you stupid ass THIS IS MY THREAD DUMBASS, and i asked nicely TWICE for people not to ask for Halo 2 cheats....for this, you will be banned...

13. LyricalS

LyricalS Guest

jonbtrini hey i just signed up to this forum board about an hour ago(at least it will be by the time im finished) but anyways ive been doing alot of reading lately and im wondering if u can help me out with a couple of things. See ive got 2 xboxs one of them i have modded using mirc and smartfttp and getting ltools using the 007 version i specifically used it so i would not be able to get on live. With my other xbox its normal for live play. My problem is that i accidently deleted the linux loadup file from my xbox harddrive and it wont let me run linux anymore is there any way i can get it back on there?.... Also i was wondering and hoping if u can like email me [bold]no you can't, i'm stupid[/bold] antihng that can help me out for using halo 2 mods such as auto superbounce, super speed, dual weilding all weapons and auto aim... for personal offline use like for when i have friends come over...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2005
  14. dampit07

dampit07 Guest

hey i was wondering if someone could help me softmod my xbox. i dont have xbox live nor do i want it/ nor can i get it because i have dial up. so i was wondering if someone could help me soft mod my xbox. so jonbtrini it sounds like you know what you are talking about, so can you please help me. please, and thank you.

15. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

dampit07 - I have another thread specifically on softmodding the Xbox, it's somewhere else in this forum, probably near the top...

16. dampit07

dampit07 Guest

jonbtrini, where exactally is it. like what is it called, i just bought action replay today and i need to know what game and what i need to do to do it. please help me. thank you.

17. halo2noob

halo2noob Guest

hey guys I am sort of going to go a little off topic but it would be great if any of you guys could tell me how to use "action replay" for halo 2 because i put the peoples game saves on to the memory card. and when I go to use them on halo 2 the memory card doesnt have anything on it. If any of you guys could tell me what I am doing wrong I would greatly apreciate it. thanks

18. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

@dampit07 - READ THE TUTORIAL AT THE FRONT OF THE PAGE!!! What the hell....this has to be the dumbest question asked yet! Come on now man, the step by step tutorial i made is the FIRST POST!!!

19. akumabito

akumabito Guest

about the banning i know a kid with 10 accounts he mods and got one banned. he still signs on the same xbox with other accounts he has onew account banned and 5 suspended for soft mods his xbox still goes on live is he just lucky or are you guys wrong about the xbox getting banned

20. jbkid

jbkid Member

alright now...all of u that want to know how to install mods into ur xbox and cheat or hack and run these in "custom games" only, then i will tell you. I will give u a bunch of links that explain tutorials and such as how to go about and do these. First things first-you must have mIRC or some other program to get xbins and FlashXP or whatever to transfer your mods from pc over to xbox-
    http://www.xbox-scene.com/articles/xbins.php -how to use Xbins .....

http://flashfxp.com/download.php -flash fxp (way to transfer xbins to xbox)

oh..and u MUST have a modchip...i personallly have an xecuter 3..read here on how to install and flash and all that good stuff-http://www.teamxecuter.com/x3/tutorials/x3pin1015.htm -Tutorial on how to install chip

visit www.halomods.com for more info as i am still currently trying to look for answers too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.