1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting soft mod to work with halo 2

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by spartini, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

LMAO that dude is EXTREMELY lucky...Microsoft doesn't ban specific Xbox accounts, they ban the actual XBOX itself, so I don't know HOW in the world he even is getting back on XBL with other accounts. But the fact that he has had 1 account banned, and 5 suspended already just further goes to show what i said about not going on XBL with a modded Xbox.

2. nehmanato

nehmanato Member

How to get unbanned from Xbox Live BY NEHMANTO
    So, you made a mistake. Your little brother selected a Live tab with the modchip on and now you are banned. Well, you can get unbanned. Xbox Live just bans your Xbox's HD key. Not your gamer account.
    To get unbanned, you MUST obtain an unbanned EEPROM (NOT THE SERIAL NUMBER "COMMMON MISCONSEPTION") These are not posted at the usual places,(such as these website) you must get it from a friend who has a modded Xbox and doesn't plan to go on Xbox Live. To update your Xbox's EEPROM with a unbanned EEPROM, download Configmagic (try finding it on goggle or other search webs) use that program. The program is easy to use and it is all menu driven after following the step by step intructions you should be good now you can enter mathchmaking have fun
    by nehmanato

ps: MOD ALL YOU WANT HAHAHAHAHA (highest level is 50 if you want to check your ranks go to bungie.com and also you can see the highest ranks in halo2 aka leader boards
    by the way my gamertag is nehmanator333

3. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

@nehmanato - Yeah dumbass, did you forget to tell all these people that you need a modchip in order to do this??? bumhole....

4. Slith

Slith Guest

Hey everyone! I've got the greatest plan of all.

Let's just not use Halo 2 hacks!

5. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

LMAO ya know???

6. miqa

miqa Guest

How to get unbanned from Xbox Live BY NEHMANTO
    So, you made a mistake. Your little brother selected a Live tab with the modchip on and now you are banned. Well, you can get unbanned. Xbox Live just bans your Xbox's HD key. Not your gamer account.
    To get unbanned, you MUST obtain an unbanned EEPROM (NOT THE SERIAL NUMBER "COMMMON MISCONSEPTION") These are not posted at the usual places,(such as these website) you must get it from a friend who has a modded Xbox and doesn't plan to go on Xbox Live. To update your Xbox's EEPROM with a unbanned EEPROM, download Configmagic (try finding it on goggle or other search webs) use that program. The program is easy to use and it is all menu driven after following the step by step intructions you should be good now you can enter mathchmaking have fun
    by nehmanato

ps: MOD ALL YOU WANT HAHAHAHAHA (highest level is 50 if you want to check your ranks go to bungie.com and also you can see the highest ranks in halo2 aka leader boards
    by the way my gamertag is nehmanator333

This is not by you, this is from the xbox-scene site you jackass... =\

7. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

LOL @MIQA yeah i was gonna mention that as well, but i figured i'd save him the humiliation of posting this dumb shit....

8. miqa

miqa Guest

what a jerk, hehe...

9. Noobist

Noobist Guest

ahaha what a douche bag

10. Noobist

Noobist Guest

im not sure if this bothers anyone as much as it bothers me, but today the WoW realms are down.

and my xbox is currently in pieces which means no halo

what a crapy day

11. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

WoW realms? What's that? And why is your Xbox in pieces?

12. spartini

spartini Guest

wait but this is my thread so u can put where you can find the halo 2 hacks on here

13. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

Yes please do...i've been reporting every link given to the Halomods "Report Halo 2 Hacks" link. I've gotten at least 3 websites already. Help me keep up the good work! Also, all of you looking for Halo 2 hacks, you might wanna check out a few of the other threads in here, as it seems 2 or 3 people already have been banned from XBL for loading the hacks onto their Xboxes, and now are trying desperately to get them off....HAHAHAHAHHAHA

14. SCJudd

SCJudd Member

LOL! I'm getting a modchip, but I have no desire to cheat on XBL, only for LAN games with friends O:). I've already told 'em about it and they're currious. Hacking/Modding isn't always a bad thing. Have you not heard of a whitehat? Common people, play fair!

This is comming from an ex-MyG0ter lol

Last edited: Jul 13, 2005
  15. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

@SCJudd - If any hacks are installed on your Xbox, it makes no difference whether you plan to use them in LAN games only or not, XBL will detect them and ban you...it's not something that can be turned off...

16. spartini

spartini Guest

see thats not true though.... if u will get banned then how come so many ppl are still running around with mods?

17. spartini

spartini Guest

also yeah a mod chip can be turned off whenever

18. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

@spartini - do you have xbl? and are you running the hacks? what's your gamertag? if you're not doing it, then shutup and stop trying to incite everyone else to do this bullshit...

19. Slith

Slith Guest

What jon said. And by the way jon, spartini's gamertag is: SpartanPat492

You'll never guess how I got it. Mwahahaha. Ha.

20. DyeKid05

DyeKid05 Guest

jonbtrini- I want to get a mod for my Xbox so i can get Automatic BR,Super speed, Super jump, and all those mods for Halo 2. I need to know what to buy,were to buy it and what i need to Download.
    thanks- justin
    AkA Dyekid05

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.