1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting soft mod to work with halo 2

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by spartini, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noobist

Noobist Guest

dyekid05....i bet u suck a paintball lol jp

but u guys need to respect the rules of this thread

he doesnt want links or anything of that sort on his thread

2. Noobist

Noobist Guest

dyekid05....i bet u suck a paintball lol jp

but u guys need to respect the rules of this thread

he doesnt want links or anything of that sort on his thread

3. jackdude2

jackdude2 Guest

Sup guy i really like this website jonbtrini u semm to know alot about mods u think u could tell me what mod i need that already has auto aim for halo2 on it / where can i buy?

4. jackdude2

jackdude2 Guest

or maybe u could make me a mod wit auto aim for halo 2 i could give u a good price

5. jackdude2

jackdude2 Guest

oh yah the jump high thing and run fast thing and of course auto aim where can i buy that or if u could set me up one like i said i could give u a good price if sell to me

6. jackdude2

jackdude2 Guest

if there is more stuff i need besides a mod chip pls tell me plss

7. Mclorkus

Mclorkus Member

I

Last edited: Jul 17, 2005
  8. Mclorkus

Mclorkus Member

It is almost ridiculous how easy it is to pretend like you know EVERYTHING about modding, such has jonbtrini done to everyone here. I have read through this thread and almost died of laughter.

The way he talks it seems like he thinks he is a god! Ok I am here to set you people straight who happen to see this thread. Having a mod chip installed on your Xbox AND having hacking programs stashed in your Xbox hard drive will not EVER get you banned.

I have a Xenium ICE chip installed on my Xbox, and at the start-up it loads the Xenium bios and gives you a menu, which you can choose either Retail BIOS or any other one you have flashed to your chip, for example I usually load up EvoX M8+ BIOS, and when it loads it allows me to play games I have ripped from dvd to the hard drive, and do many other things ;)

The reason someone would get banned is if they loaded the for example M8+ BIOS and then tryed to play on XBL. The reason the person is banned is not because Bungie has so many people looking for cheaters, but because when you connect to the Bungie servers they auto-detect your BIOS and if your BIOS is not retail bios you will be automatically banned.

Another point I would like to make out is that there are hardly ANY Bungie members going in games and banning people, possibly even none, but im not saying they do nothing, what they do is look at games on the site that have been recorded and look for oddities.

If you want real advice on modding your Xbox just PM me and I'll gladly help =)
    Just my two cents, oh yeah and no offense jonbtrini, your just a self deceiving moron.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2005
  9. Snipe212

Snipe212 Member

im with dye kid05 ho wdo i get soft mod .i just want to do in custom games to hav fun. please send me email at [bold]removed[/bold]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2005
  10. miqa

miqa Guest

and yeah, things are quiet easier if your box is modded, so you don't need to do that soft mod crap... .
    @Mclorkus: You got a switch? Or do you need to push your on button for about half a sec?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2005
  11. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

@Mclorkus - First of all DUMBASS, in no way do I think i'm a "modding god", I just tell people the things i know, and have done for two damn years modding Xboxes, both chips AND softmods. Second, not one oopsie person is here asking about modchips, they're asking about SOFTMODDING,oopsie matter or apply here. Furthermore, you damn loser, if you read ANY of my posts on any other threads, you would see that i have repeatedly said the ONLY way to get on XBL with a modded box is to have a CHIP. Boy i tell you, your assinine ways just keep showing the further you get into your post...lol...and finally, There are PLENTY of Bungie people and affiliates that are on XBL looking for cheaters personally! I know this for a fact because i've SEEN the links to their sites and been there and LOOKED at the looooooong ass list of people they've caught using hacks! So...in short, i value your post about as much as i value my dog oopsie-ing on the carpet...but i thank you for taking the time out to read my stuff!

@miqa - Actually softmodding IS the same thing as having a chipped box....they're both modded. Softmod just means you do the modifications using software, not hardware like a chip.

12. miqa

miqa Guest

i don't agree with this one.
    because you manipulate the xboxs bios using a softmod.
    a modchip has a flash chip as well, so the xboxs bios isn't touched in any way.

13. jonbtrini

jonbtrini Regular member

See that's just the thing, with a softmod, you CAN'T have two separate bioses, which is why softmodders can't go on XBL...it's still the same basic thing though, modifying the Xbox to run homebrew code and programs...

14. miqa

miqa Guest

that's true, i haven't mentioned anything else, i just said that there can only be one bios, and so you are not able to get on xbl!

15. h2king

h2king Member

Softmodding is quite simple but hard when you dont have it explained well. So just give up on softmodding and play as the game is ment unless you have 2 xboxes or no xbl. I played warlock on xbl and there's ghost's overshields,running fast, even banshees! and yes i know how to softmod but im not going to until xbox 360 comes out.

16. h2king

h2king Member

If you want to softmod follow these steps. 1. Take some gauge wire. 2. Cut open your power cable and your AV cables and then cut one in half so its not connected and link the other wire with electrical tape. 3. There you go your xbox is proffesionally done.

17. h2king

h2king Member

If you want free xbl. Take out your disc and go to memory and scroll down to the bottom where there's xbl account and delete them all and stick in an xbl game and BAM free xbox live!!!!!!

18. miqa

miqa Guest

and bam, what senseless shit was that now?
    moron...

19. shachad

shachad Member

were can i get some good modded maps...I have so far only found two and most of the maps are crap on there...
    can you help?

20. Mclorkus

Mclorkus Member

@jonbtrini you're my everything!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.