1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting soft mod to work with halo 2

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by spartini, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chasecb

chasecb Member

you know what, i might just post the hacks for halo 2 just to piss all you guys off. besides its just a video game you peaple take this shit to souriosly.And who the fusk are you guys to tell people that they cant hack online and if they do there noobs. i use hacks online for halo 2 with 2 month free trials all the time just to fusk up all ur ranks. that shit is funny when people get mad. and for all you nerds who think its fun chatting on a forum every day to tell people that they are noobs if they use hacks can get a life and find a real job. so suck a dick. :)

@ so called "noobs" - if you want all the hacks go to ckmods.com or reach me by PM. im not going to put any of my im's up cuz i dont want all these douch bag haters to contact me.

2. atlnicca

atlnicca Regular member

then maybe you should get a life, cuz it seems to me like u have too much time on ur hands if u go around getting 2 month trial cards jus to mess up people ranks
    holla at the kid

3. destruct7

destruct7 Member

chasecb, keep it up, I do it too, and its fun and funny, unfortunately you can only make around 10 accounts per credit card, so..... have fun

4. Slith

Slith Guest

Slith is back from his three week journey across the continent of Europe and would like to make a swift comeback.

@chase

You just called yourself a douchebag, dumbass.

@destruct7

Go get a real life and try to make a living instead of wasting it on a game like Halo 2. It is fun, I have to admit, but is that all you want with your life? Sitting in your parent's basement and using their credit cards to get accounts so you can fusk up people on XBL? You are a true loser.

5. zwacked

zwacked Guest

HAHA. STFU!!!! i personally could care less about h2 anymore. I havent played the game in months. NERD? ya right $50 i could kick your ass. and ya its a fusking forum BUT WHY ARE YOU POSTING ON IT dip? I mean ya i have "no life" meaning i spend 5 minutes of my time typing out a paragraph but you saying that i have no life? when your wasting YOUR time posting on here? and your playing halo 2 and "hacking xbox live" to "screw with our ranks". WOW!!!! big man...i can fusk your ranks..."HAHAHA....NOOBS im a fuxing h4x0r!!!" ya....i can tell you dont play football or ANY sports for that matter...i mean fusking up peoples ranks for shits n giggles. "hahaha!!!SHIFT111" And suck a dick? Come on man is that all you got? Big fusking deal...."ooooooooooooooo suck a dick...im a fusking badazz" come back when you actually can pull something outa ur ass thats meaningfull. And yes if you fusk up your xbox its your fault...not the game...its easy...put exploit on ar...copy to hd...run game...launch save..."OMFG it works!!!"...can you people read?
    zwacka

6. Slith

Slith Guest

How do you say, owned?

7. Canadia

Canadia Member

Halo mods doesnt seem to be working at the moment, it says the page cannot be displayed. Anyone else have this problem, or is it just my computer being special?

8. zwacked

zwacked Guest

Ok now hopefully most of these retards will leave anybody have ACTUAL questions that dont deal with that ppf crap? and yes...halomods is displaying page cannot be displayed...duno whats wrong...possibly working on site or shut down?....damn m$...

9. linuxxx

linuxxx Member

guys...AFTER YOU MOD YOUR XBOX GO TO XBCONNECT.COM, TRUST ME ITS JUST LIKE XLIVE BUT ITS FREE, LEAGLE AND IS MOD FRIENDLY, ONCE YOU DO THIS ADD ME TO YOUR BUDDY LIST BY RIGHT CLICKING ON BUDDIES FOLDER, AND TYPING IN mike AND h2obuffalo(DIFFERENT GAMER TAGS)

NOT XBOX LIVE!!!!!!!I ALSO MOD GAMES AND RUN LINUX SO ASK FOR HELP IF YOU NEED IT!!!

10. Canadia

Canadia Member

Halo mods seems to be working again, duno what the problem was. Im working on a halo 1 map at the moment, because ive lost my halo 2 disc :( *spaz*

11. newb101

newb101 Member

DUDE PLEASE I DONT GET HOW THIS WHOLE MODDING THING WORKS!Can some one tell me piz!!!

12. dduval

dduval Member

fukin newb, softmodding is easy as crap

13. zwacked

zwacked Guest

Use the damn SEARCH button at the top. Are you people really that stupid?

and after checking out ckmods site....this is just a rip off from halomods... theres few guys that know how to do easy stuff in dothalo and such. but mostly its a waste of time.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2005
  14. Canadia

Canadia Member

Plus a huge number of HACKERS (note hackers not modders) that only seem to care about figuring a way around the update to hack halo online... You should hear them...

Ass-hats.

15. LaFawnduh

LaFawnduh Guest

ummm i was on halo 2 last night playing a double team match with me and my friend seth. we came across these modders that were obviously elites and you couldnt kill them, but what was cool is that we just sat in the middle and he explained how he got his hacks and i already know how to mod but anyways, i asked him what the point was in modding in matchmaking because the patch detects unbalnced weapons or anything with that sort. and he replied that he has a friend who modded the updated patch itself to make it so he can still play with it on and not get detected usuing mods. so only feedback can get him suspended. am i to believe him?
    - La Fawnduh

Gamer Tag: La Fawnduh6

16. miqa

miqa Guest

lol, watched napoleon dynamite?

17. LaFawnduh

LaFawnduh Guest

no its my ex-girlfriends name. i was dating her when i made the account. hahaha fag yeah i watched it.

18. theyoungn

theyoungn Member

i have two accounts one i never use and a new one and i have one xbox and i was wonderin if i can mod my xbox and use the mods for my old account only and not mess with my new account.plz tell me if i can or cant.i wouldnt go into matchmaking either just custom games because i playing against modders in matchmaking

Last edited: Aug 21, 2005
  19. Canadia

Canadia Member

i'm an oopsie

Last edited: Dec 29, 2005
  20. zwacked

zwacked Guest

Well "mod" your xbox.....are you that "badass" you have to go on xbl? WOW! Big man. First off...IF you have any questions regarding your live account or xbox/xbox live feel free to call m$ themselves. Hell I'll give you the NUMBER like some other dip put he'll put the site to mod...1 800 4 my xbox. I want you to say the EXACT same thing you just typed and please DONT come back with your response. Learn to "mod" = read.

*if only i was a moderator....*sighs*...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.