1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

getting the dashboards

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by rwnx01, Apr 19, 2005.

1. rwnx01

rwnx01 Guest

Im a newcommer to this website and I think I need some help in getting some dashboards. This past weekend I have installed the Xenium S.P. ICE Modchip in my revision xbox of v.16 and I would like to copy my xbox games to my harddrive. I havent upgraded my hard drive yet. First of all what would work great for my version and would a 300 gb work in my xbox. I was thinking either a seagate or a western digital. Where would I go to find the best prices for it? I would like to know how to get two dashboards and a custom software? How can I recieve a copy of the evolution X and Avaluanch dashboard and their bioses? One more thing where can I go to download the XBTOOL for modding bios? Thanks to anyone who replies back. You can even e-mail me if you like at rwnx01@yahoo.com

2. modster

modster Regular member

first of all, NO EMAIL ADDRESS POST IN THE FORM

and second, please follow the forum rule: Read before posting.

having a nice day :)

oh, byt the way, to answer your questions: bestbuy for hard drive prices and #xbins for dashboard downloads.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2005