1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Unbanned(has been done)

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by cearel, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shademand

shademand Regular member

You guys are intent on that change your Eeprom theory I am waiting for the success story of how you unbanned yourselves anyday now so get on with it....

2. cearel

cearel Guest

lol my xbox is locked up right now got error 6

3. Tybro9

Tybro9 Regular member

hmm, still didnt get the xbox to work eh? well ill try to do some more research and tell you what i find.

and about the screen name, its tybro9

4. cearel

cearel Guest

alright thanks man

5. imgr81337

imgr81337 Guest

Getting unbanned is possible but you have to have a modchip that supports the USB feature like the aladdin series. Then you have to hook up your xbox with your computer with a USB cable and then you have to get this hex editor for the xbox and change the starting number and it'll regenerate the rest and you will be able to play in MM again.

6. cearel

cearel Guest

no you dont, oh yea buy the way im unbanned ha ha ha ha
    i will make a tut some time

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2006
  7. shademand

shademand Regular member

I eagerly await this tutorial.... whats the name of this Xbox Hex editor program?

8. Tybro9

Tybro9 Regular member

you got unbanned cereal?!
    good job! you should tell me how to do it on AIM sometime

9. cearel

cearel Guest

yea man i will next time i see you on there i will

10. LastMastr

LastMastr Regular member

Here are a few things i know about the Banning from XBL.
    1] They ban your xbox period....its your MacAdress and EEPROM.
    2] They ban your account.
    and 3] They store your ip...not to ban it but just in case.

The simplest solution arround it seeing as how the MacAdress isnt gunna change is...buying yourself a new SexBox. Thats whay iam assuming the Microsoft Company wants us to do, or as i was once told "Its called Monopoly.". I told that guy that i love that game...he called me stupid. But thats besides the point. Point is..that there are simple solutions to the tough problems..

And if your complaing about buying a new xbox its no big deal ther 130..if you dont have 130 thats cuz your a lazy hobo that dont work, doesnt work yet, or your parents dont love you enough to spare 130.

CASE CLOSED ^-^ i always wanted to say that.

And adding to this message...buy replying to wether or not your IP Changes...ofcourse it does..some companys switch them for you as often as every 2 weeks..or you can call in for an IP Reset...they give you a new one to see if it works out better for you. Another thing is that you could get back on XBL if you were to change the MacAdress and EEPROM and your IP all togther...but it have to be with a Different account.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2006
  11. cearel

cearel Guest

ha ha i already did it without buying a new box he he

12. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

It's impossible to do so. Microsoft ban your account. A friend of mine brought his banned account to my house, and the same happened, he isn't allowed in matchmaking.

-Mike

13. imgr81337

imgr81337 Guest

Cereal isn't talking about matchmaking he's talking about all of xbox live.

14. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

Hmm, I don't think you get banned from the whole service.. only matchmaking..

-Mike

15. cearel

cearel Guest

yea you can i was. not to be rude but ur starting to sound like a noob trust me i know what im talking about ask imgr81337 i gave him a taste lol

16. LastMastr

LastMastr Regular member

Comments to
    Cearel
    Mik3h
    First off cearel if you did its becuase your ban was a suspension not a ban...the automated XBL system gives you a message saying SORRY YOUVE BEEN BANNED..but its a temporary thing, then aigian iam assuming your speaking of one account not having started another one.

Second, Mik3h your tottaly right that wasnt what i was saying though..you got to buy a new box with a new account..and have a IP reset...also i didnt mention that the so high and mighty Xbox Microst Customer Support team of whom we speak of when it comes to XBL business can be contacted and spoken with..there people and if i had to id go to there facility myself and tell them to allow my MacAdress from my computer play XBL. One way or another its not as if banning means the end of online gaming...the thought of being retained is what drives us to want to pursue the freedom of playing more. XBL isnt it..theres XBC and XLink Kai... but if your to stubborn to think that those System Link Emulators arent anygood than damn. But refering to my point..you can continue to pay XBL at some price wether its speaking with them or buying a new box with a new account it can be done.

:) Weee

17. cearel

cearel Guest

ha ha ha ha ha you guys are a bunch of noobs ur probly mad because ur banned and cant get unbanned and no i wont tell you how

ps i was perm banned because i loged on with my mod chip and got banned from live not bungie for hardware modifacation

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2006
  18. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

Lol, nope I haven't been banned st all. Still playing like I do. There's no way to get unbanned, rumours of an EEPROM hack, but nope, even that doesen't do it, since they ban accounts now.

-Mike

19. LastMastr

LastMastr Regular member

I havent been banned either...its not going to happen...i believe in what XBL has to offer is more than enough if i suck enough to say i cant be higher then so and so in a game...then shet thats no reason for mods..the only reason id want mods is for a bigass HDD with 200 games.

20. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

I'm running Xbox Live with a softmod dual boot, and I'm running Xbox Live perfectly ;)

-Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.