1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Unbanned(has been done)

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by cearel, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

Say cearel, if you know those answers, why aren't you sharing them then?
    I say you're full of sh*t, because i have yet to see proof of that little "trick" of yours, and combined with that pubescant "wha wha, i'm better than you cause i figured it out" attitude of yours, i'd say your so full of it that it's now started to come out of your mouth as well...

2. Tybro9

Tybro9 Regular member

just chill dude, im sure that hes makin a tutorial on how to, he said he would, so lets just wait and see..

3. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

I'm just annoyed at his "better than you" attitude, the moment i see a guide or at least proof of concept i'll gladly take back what i said.

4. cearel

cearel Guest

i will be releasing a tut soon but im going to make money on it first i dont really care if you guys belive me but i have done it i love the way you jump all over me but the tut will be here soon and then i will accept all of ur apology's so until then mush

5. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

How many times have we told you? - It's not possible, to go on Xbox Live, get banned, permanently, and get unbanned.
    it's just not possible. The only way to do this is to get a new account.

-Mike

Last edited: Jun 18, 2006
  6. cearel

cearel Guest

if you get banned from live you cant connect to live any more there is a difference in getting banned from live and getting banned from a game like halo

7. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

You can't get banned from a game.. you get banned from XBL, then you get banned. End of story.

-Mike

8. cearel

cearel Guest

oh ok thats why on halo 2 you get banned from mm huh dumb ass he he well the tut will be for sale on **** for 5 or 10 bucks dont know yet you guys think its fake anyways but for those of you that are banned and would like to become unbanned check it out pm me and ill give you more info i dont want to turn this into a advertizement

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2006
  9. Tybro9

Tybro9 Regular member

okay so heres the proof that you guys need, cereal told me how to get unbanned from live. i showed that to a friend of mine who was banned from xbox live and hes back on now. so unless you want more proof then i guess youll have to pm him and buy it like that or somethin..

Last edited: Jun 19, 2006
  10. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

lets not mention the site that sells stuff. if anyone is interested in buying the guide then PM him for info.

11. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

Yes i think he is full of it.......People would of already figured it out...There are way smarter people (No offence) that would of figured it out and made a guide FOR FREE.....I think making money off it is just plain stupid...........Make a tut for free.

12. shademand

shademand Regular member

If it is true he'll only sell one copy then it will be posted everywhere for free anyhow...its not like he could obtain legal publishing rights for the procedure anyhow...So if it is true do yourself a favor and don't try to profit from the info because then you'd really just be asking for Microsoft to contact you.

13. Tybro9

Tybro9 Regular member

@darthnip: sorry about that, forgot that advertising for a site is against the rules.

and on the one hand i agree with you guys about it should be for free. but on the other hand, he should be proud of what he has done. Maybe one day he'll find it in his heart to post it for everyone to get it for free.

14. cearel

cearel Guest

ok well you guys win the tut will be out within the next day

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2006
  15. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

This is going to be very interesting..

-Mike

16. cearel

cearel Guest

its out go look at it

17. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

I read it, laughed, and moved on.

18. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

What's the URL?

-Mike

19. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

20. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

Thanks Dan :)

Look, cereal, no matter how many times, we've said, it's NOT possible!.

Take someone else's account from someone's xbox to someone elses xbox, and it still won't work. That's proof that Microsoft ban the account not the harddrive.

-Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.