1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Giga Pocket problem

Discussion in 'Video capturing from analog sources' started by RonRicho, Feb 11, 2007.

1. RonRicho

RonRicho Member

Hi, I've been using the Giga Pocket to capture video for some time now but this morning when I tried to open it I got the message: Hardware Overlay is being used by another application. Close that application and try again. If no other application exists windows high refresh rate may be inapproriate."

I don't think I changed anything that would affect it but who knows? Any suggestions? Any help much appreciated.

2. hdhurst

hdhurst Member

Ron,

Did you ever get this resolved?

After installing the XP Service Pack 2, I am having the same problem too?

Thanks for any advice you can give me!

Harold

3. RonRicho

RonRicho Member

Hi Harold, Yes, I did resolve it. I went to a Sony update site where I updated the Giga Pocket with a quick download. It seems that a maintainence program I started using was cleaningout the registry. I'm going to look for the link for you. Be right back.....

I'm back. Here's the link
    http://esupport.sony.com/perl/select-system.pl?DIRECTOR=DRIVER

When you get to this page input your model number (in my case pvcrz22g) and it will take you to another page. There choose updates and it will take you to a list of updates. About half way down you'll see Giga Pocket.

Good luck to you.