1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Giga Pocket Runtime error on PCV-RS530G

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by PleazHelp, Mar 26, 2005.

1. PleazHelp

PleazHelp Member

Recently reset my computer back to factory settings after having problems with click to dvd. Now I have this Microsoft Visual C++ Error after i start Giga Pocket Tv-Setup Wizard. It asks for a password to set up network connection, which isn't even that necessary for me; then the error comes up after i enter it. Would like to not re-install all these programs i have just put back on so any ideas will be greatly helpful.

2. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Hey PleazHelp,

While I don't know a thing about the Giga Pocket TV-Setup, this might steer you in the right direction...

http://forums.afterdawn.com/forum_view.cfm/2

In the future, if you have any type of question about software for video and stuff, I think the is the area that you should post in.

Hope this helps!

;)

3. PleazHelp

PleazHelp Member

Thankz Venom, Cool animation from Marvel vs Capcom too :) I just re-installed the program off the recovery disk for the second time and it worked fine, must have conflicted with something installed after it. Thanks for the reply tho

4. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

No problem...anytime!

Thank you...thank you...I am definately like it!!! LOL!!! ;)

That's great to hear, good that you got it working again. It is always a good idea to keep those recovery disks, because you never know when you are going to need them.

That is a very good possibility. You might want to run a program called Registry Mechanic. You can get it at PCWORLD.COM, in their download section.

No problem!

;)