1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

glitches on movies

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by moca2004, Jan 9, 2007.

1. moca2004

moca2004 Member

i downloaded Apocalypto.DVDSCR.XviD-iMBT from mininova it looks great when i play it on my pc ,but when i burned it it has some glitches thruoght the entire movie , by the way i burned it with nero but im new at this is there anything i can do to get ridoff the glitches???

2. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

This movie can't possibly be legal.

3. moca2004

moca2004 Member

like i said im new at this i just downloaded this i dont know if it is legal or not but if isnt legal thnx for letting me know!!!! guess ill delete this file

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

The movie might not be legal but it isn't against the site rules to ask for help with it either.

Straight from the rules link

@moca2004

You said your new to this (wondering how when you are a Jr Member) but below is a link to the rules of the site...

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487

As to your question with the movie you downloaded. Did you burn the Xvid right to a DVD to play on a Xvid cpmpatible DVD player or are you converting it to DVD compliant files then burning.

I would suggest using ConvertXTODvd if you are converting it from Xvid to DVD. Below is a guide on how to do this...

http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/vso_convertxtodvd_guide.cfm

Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  5. moca2004

moca2004 Member

thnx for the help regarding my qwestion, oh and what i ment when i said i was new at this, i ment that i was new at downloading a movie file ive been a member for a little while because i have asked qwestions regarding my psp, i appreciate your help very much again thnx for clearing things up for me!!!!

6. rbrock

rbrock Regular member

The glitches look like little legos? If so burn it on a Verbatim DVDR- 16x at 4x speed

7. mistycat

mistycat Active member

Using ConvertXtoDVD should work fine as should burning at 4x with good media but there will still be a glitch with about 20 minutes to go where the sync goes out but with subs, it doesn't matter much.