1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

glitching

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by bash62, May 8, 2011.

1. bash62

bash62 Regular member

bad glitching on a780 whats happening

2. 2dogsfighting71

2dogsfighting71 Regular member

Same here bash when the footy was on. It's settled down now though. It's probably because loads were trying to watch it. I think i read on here somewhere that one server will do a few thousand boxes. So big games like todays might not work well.

3. scouse18

scouse18 Member

i know ,think the pricks would of sorted the server thing by now lucky it wernt kennys boys playin im thinkin of switchin to c/s before next season starts

4. gerrard08

gerrard08 Regular member

going forward...and if your budget allows you..go for card sharing mate...its not perfect but its well worth it...i think the cheapest is "Openbox HD S9" £80, and 12 months c/s sub £90, you get all sly channels including HD and setanta (satday live matches). my friend recently got this package, and its been great. i know initially it works out expensive because your buying the box and sub, but after that its just the sub cos you already have the box.

Last edited: May 8, 2011
  5. 2dogsfighting71

I know Scouse 18. Looks like that's the way to go. I only watch the footy so i'm just gonna stick with myp2p. Free footy! Happy days

6. situl2005

situl2005 Regular member

gerrard08 I'm in a similar position regarding most kv users, pretty sh*ite. So i'm also looking to go the cs route. £90 for 12 months is cheap considering you pay that a month for full legal sub. I have a distant family member who knows someone who is running a cs server and charges bucks for the initial setup and £70 a year for sub. I just want to ask whether I need to sign up for some sort of sky package. And regarding the sat install, I assume you can run the dreambox or openbox with a sky installed satelitte or a motorised one.

7. mojo88

mojo88 Regular member

i don't know which myp2p site you visit if its anything like my experience its cr**p, lots glitching, stops middle of games, plenty of virus's when you close a advert window,also you need go through to find which one is in english by that time the game is finished!!

8. scouse18

scouse18 Member

il give it till the start of next season, it might sort itself out! me mates just got 1 of them blade boxes u dont have to pay sky anything

9. gerrard08

gerrard08 Regular member

you dont need any minimum sub, all you need is a dish, sat box and a c/s sub. in terms of a box, you can use dreambox/openbox/blade/starview.....theres loads out there. i would recommend the blade hd 7000s receiver (£150 just for the box) then of course you shop around for the sub. in terms of box/sub setup, theres nothing to it really, configuring the sub info in your box is simple, its just username/password etc, and you can do that in 2 mins, openbox is the cheapest i think, i heard thats good also. i use my blade on sat as main viewing, and the kv in bedroom.

Last edited: May 9, 2011
  10. scouse18

scouse18 Member

yer i might go for that, worth it for the hd sports and that il ask me contact to do me a deal on a blade and a motorized dish

11. 2dogsfighting71

It was the same for me until I Read MICKAH's thread,'SOPCAST - Watching games on your TV'. Use Myp2p that way and you'll be fine.