1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GMail

Discussion in 'Windows - General discussion' started by kjvbible, Mar 7, 2020.

1. kjvbible

kjvbible Regular member

When I send an email a copy always shows up both in the sent folder and in my inbox folder. How do I stop this from happening?
    Thank You,
    Gary

2. Yashichi

Yashichi Member

Well, I hope you do not take me wrong here, but those folks at the Gmail Help Forum would be more than happy to help you with any problem associated with this product. I know most of them very well, so I am sure about that advice.

BUT I have had dealings with Google for even before the Gmail product was released and the only time I have a message in both the sent folder and the inbox is after I have received an answer to a given message. What I mean is the first one that goes out only shows as being sent in the sent folder.

Still, you might ought to scoot over to the Gmail Help folks, if you haven't already.

And I see your question was so dangerous that everybody on this site stayed away in fear. I'm so lucky to be stupid. See, stupid people don't fear anything.