1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going Round in Circles

Discussion in 'Resource center' started by ygua, Jun 22, 2003.

1. ygua

ygua Guest

I looked in your guides and saw nothing abuot this. I'm logged in. What more do I have to do to avoid the following : Why does the download pages to VirtualDub v1.3c just lead me round in circles ? I'm getting dizzy ! If you don't have anymore what is the point of this; why don't you stop listing it ?

Thanks,

ygua

2. pelttu

pelttu Regular member

Do you get noleech-text? If yes, try firstly to temporaly disable your firewall and then try again the download.

3. ygua

ygua Guest

Howdy pelttu,

Firstly, it seems I'm now replying to myself rather than to your reply to me ? But anyway, thanks I figured it was something like that but I thought I programmed it, to accept everything here the first time I was here in order to get some program. Perhaps I was lazy; Tired of dead links elsewhere certainly !
    I did eventually find it elsewhere. Nevertheless, since I do make a sincere effort to do my homework "so to speak" by reading FAQ's etc. I'm still interested in this noleech-text ! I obviously didn't see that. Should I do a search for that ? I suppose so.

Thanks again,

ygua

4. pelttu

pelttu Regular member

Well...
    I use Download Accelerator as my default download "machine" and Norton IS as firewall. When downloading from etc. afterdawn.com, doom9.net I get quite often that Noleech page coming. I've seen that the only way in order to get software downloaded is to disable temporary firewall and use download system of Windows itself.
    Seems a little bit odd but I didn't see any broken link at VirtualDub 1.3c downloading from here.