1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Headphones!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by PYF, May 17, 2007.

1. PYF

PYF Member

Hi,

Ive searched high and low for good headphones for my ipod (3rd gen) and i spotted a Sony MDR-Z700 professional Dj headphones and i was just wondering if they are good headphones and if they are really chunky or not. And i would take any recommendations for really good headphones which are pretty slim. Thanks!

2. flyingv

flyingv Guest

Any type of "Professional" or "Recording" headphones should work well for your purpose. Just try to stay away from any brand you cannot do research on. As the old saying goes... you get what you pay for, most of the time, this is true. Music stores are a good place to start. I play guitar and have had good luck looking there first. Just don't bend over on the price. Alot of brands are way overpriced and you can find something similar for what ever price range you wish to be in. Usually, I have found, you can get a very good pair for less than $40, you just have to look around. And as long as they are taken well care of they will last a long time.