1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good Program for Graphics

Discussion in 'Digital photography' started by Jay05, Oct 11, 2006.

1. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

I don't think it lacks anything! It does a great job enlarging and making smaller and it's fast and easy to use. I don't know anything about CS2 but I don't need or want a whole suite of programs to do my photo editing. You just have to use what your accustomed to using! If you learned with a different program then stick with that one. I found that basically all the photo editing programs do the same thing and I've been doing photo editing since 1993 when I scanned the pixs into the computer and fastest printer was the dot matrix! what ever..... doesn't really matter just so long as you use one that your comfortable with.

2. iPirate

iPirate Regular member

true true but if you use CS2 for a week you would not want to go back to elements, but i guess your a photographer and know what your doing.

3. Delko

Delko Member

I think if u have Photoshop it's all u need. It has a lot of abilities. Just find tutorials in internet and use it. Good luck! ;)

4. NINVIN21

NINVIN21 Regular member

Thanks ireland and everyone else there is a lot of good info in this thread, I need all the photoshop help I can get, Its tuff Im having a very very hard time leaning how to use photoshop.

5. BluRay

BluRay Regular member

Just keep at it and you will be an expert in no time, open up random images and start messing around with all the buttons pretty soon you will know what which one does and can be used for.
    Thats how I got started with Firworks, it is kind of a babyish program but I still consider myself good at using fireworks.
    So my advice to you is just keep at it.

6. iPirate

iPirate Regular member

you know your a pro when you know what a filter or an effect your going to do will look like before you apply it

7. NINVIN21

NINVIN21 Regular member

I got a question

What software Do you think the Police/fbi/detectives etc use to enhance there photo's?

you know when a crime happens and they get bad video of the suspect and zoom in on it and make it look all perfect.

8. Jay05

Jay05 Regular member

yes i always wanted to know too. because those video footage on those cams in the garages and stores are pretty low quality...

9. dengfeng

dengfeng Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2007
  10. teflonmyk

teflonmyk Regular member