1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

good systemlink games?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by darthnip, Mar 5, 2006.

1. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

i want to know if there are any systemlink games where 2 people can link with 2 xboxes and both be on the same team in a mission. like a military game and we're both on the same squad or something instead of like against each other. if there aint anything like that, what are some good systemlink games that are fun for only 2 people (deathmatches kinda suck with just 2 people)

2. steimy

steimy Active member

there are but i forget which they are off the top of my head.
    I asked that question in another forum and will try to find the answer for you after lunch. I know what you mean about death matches. There is only so long you can run around shooting other people before it just bores you to death, that is why i want to find a few like that myself and get some co-op games going over Xlink Kai

Last edited: Mar 6, 2006
  3. steimy

steimy Active member

OK, so far i can't find the post but will still keep looking. They re-did the site so it may have been moved or deleted.

Ok, i just try searching under everything i could think of at the forums i know the gaming clan was posted at and no luck.
    It must have been deleted or something went on with that person and the owner because i can't find any posts at all from that user anymore. But there is a gaming clan on Kai names Clan Lone Wolf and the guys name is Sixx on MSN.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2006