1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got Problems with the sounds after burning all torrent files to DVD

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by imacqt, Dec 27, 2007.

1. imacqt

imacqt Member

Hello every one!!!

First of all i'm new here and I hope i could get replies from you as soon as possible. I have this problem with my films/movies that i downloaded. Since its my first time also to download a torrent file and successfully loaded it to my PC. All the 3 films that i got can play perfectly to DIVx player. The sounds and pictures are perfect but when i tried burning it to DVD format so that I could watch it from my DVD player the sound is corrupted. Pictures are good but the sounds are like "chipmunks". I know its funny but when you play it to DVD player to my TV. All in all the voice, sounds and the talkings are corrupted. Hope you could help me with this since its my first time to transfer this to a DVD format. Btw, I did use nero 7 while burning the torrent file (.avi). Is there any software that i can dowload for free and convert this to a dvd format or did i miss something while doing this process. Thanks alot and hope you could help me.

2. attar

attar Senior member

If you open Nero StartSmart or Nero Vision and elect to make a DVD Video, you can load the AVI and it will convert, create a menu and optionally burn the disk.

For freeware, VsoDivx, will convert an AVI to DVD format and 'ImgBurn' will burn the disk..

http://dl.afterdawn.com/vsoDivxToDVD_setup_v0.5.2b.exe

Import the file(s) (AVI, WMV,MPEG, VOB)
    Output (standard DVD file format) to a folder on the HDD.
    Set 'Aspect' to 4:3 (if you have a regular TV)
    16:9 if you have a widescreen TV.
    Set 'Standard' to NTSC (if you live in North America)
    (PAL if your in the UK)

Burn dvd with 'ImgBurn'

http://www.imgburn.com/

Run ImgBurn
    Click 'Mode' > 'Build'
    Click 'Output' > 'Device'
    Click 'File' > 'Browse for Folder', highlight on the 'VIDEO_TS' folder, > 'OK'
    Set burning speed to 4x and click the green write button.