1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

got some good info if anyoneis having this problem with resident evil apocalypse

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by adult33, Mar 19, 2005.

1. adult33

adult33 Guest

i ran into this problem , shrink would lock up at 14 % when analyzing , and decrypt would lock up around 3% , if you have this problem , just download the newest version of decrypt ! What the newest version of decrypt does is creates dummy sectors when it cant break the encryption (i guess) ! Well i found that this works , the movie comes out fine with no lockup's or problems , I hope this is helpfull........................

2. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Good info, but old news, RE2 couldve been done with the dvd decrypter version that came out in January.

3. arniebear

arniebear Active member

4. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Yes it came out yesterday.

5. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

My point was, that you dont even need the latest version to do that movie.

6. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

all of the above is true, but why did the original poster open a whole new thread as this is old news here and on other forums. ie nothing that searching before posting would give any new user

:)

7. adult33

adult33 Guest

i was running the version of decrypt that came out in january and it locked up , with ton of errors as well and shrink would do the same , so i went to the check for updates and decrypt said their had been a new version ( wich came out yesturday) and it worked , So the next time i run across something that works even if i find a new way to turn on a laptop or a computer i will research this forum to make sure i didnt post something that has already been done ! and well in not so many words i didnt see anything for apocalypse , i havent been keeping up with the movies and dont know whats hot and whats not ! im not some young kid that has nothing else to do ! so im sorry to all if i got RE2 confused with Apocalypse or how ever you spell it ! being that a new version of decrypt had been out i thought it would be helpful ! BUT NEXT TIME I WILL LOOK BEFORE I UPSET PEOPLE !

8. adult33

adult33 Guest

SO I DIDNT THINK A NEW version of decrypt would be old news ! if its only 24 hours old now ! sorry once again !

9. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

it's just practical troubleshooting to absorb what help you can first by searching, trying out the solution(s), [bold]then[/bold] posting if you still can't make it work. at the very least you have errors that should mean something to someone and they'll want to help as you'll have help yaself.

but the important thing is , it worked. nice one and it shows the new decryptor is doing its stuff