1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GPX

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by Care76, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Care76

Care76 Member

I bought a cheap GPX flash 512 Mp3 player for my husband. He wanted it for work and since it runs the risk of being dropped and banged I just wanted to get something cheap. It actually plays pretty good and has some cool features. The player comes up as a external device so it's real easy to use. The problem I'm having is: he wants to listen to his audio books, but after I up it, once you start to play it it goes way off sequence. When you look at the files on the mp3 player on the cmputer they are all in correct order. Once you try playing them it goes something like 1=ch.10, 2=ch.2, 3=ch.3, 4=ch.9, etc.... There is a random option, but it's not enabled. I've tried putting all of the chapters on seperately, putting them in a seperate file and uploading them, putting #s in front of them, etc...

Does anybody know if there's a way around this problem?

2. Care76

Care76 Member

I guess it isn't just this one because I bought a much better one and I have the same problem. This one keeps everything in folders but they're still messed up.

3. Care76

Care76 Member

Never mind I figured it out. It's a pain in the a$$, lol.