1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphic problems

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by Desti, Aug 30, 2004.

1. Desti

Desti Guest

Hello every1.I have problems with my comp.My computer is working with no problems when i surf on internet,listen to music,work on excel,etc..But when i want to play some game,after 3-10 min,sometimes longer my computer freezes and very soon restarts.After that when i log on in windows message appears and says that ,Device problem:Computer restarted after unexpected problem.Contact ur device manufacturer.Something like that i can't remember atm.I tried to dl drivers for my gainward ti 4200 golden sample,but it is same again.Rarely it freezes duo listening to music or surfing and it does not restart.Any help would be thx.

2. Minion

Minion Senior member

The Problem could also be that your CPU is Overheating and causeing your PC to Freeze up and Restart...

Have you opened up your PC in say the last Year and cleaned it out??? After a while the fan on your CPU collects a lot of dust and so much in Fact that it can slow your fan down to a Crawl and then your CPU can start to overheat which can cause your PC to Crash or Freeze up.....