1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great Act Needs A Singer!

Discussion in 'Band looking for an artist' started by DPaine, Mar 22, 2005.

1. DPaine

DPaine Member

I write and play music and am looking for a singer to work with. I play bass, drums, guitar and keys, but assistance is welcome if you play an instrument. I am serious about rockin and have the intent of landing hitting it big... so check out a sample or two of my stuff at http://www.purevolume.com/davidpaine and let me know if you're in.

P.S... I live in Florida, but i am set up for long distance collab. All YOU would need is a mic.

2. Nigol2805

Nigol2805 Member

I listened to the song "I remeber" and I must say that it sounds great, but it isn't really my style.
    I wish you luck finding someone to sing it

3. Nigol2805

Nigol2805 Member

Forget anything it says in the mail above. I have spend the past day thinking about it and I'm in. I've sent you my msn as a PM

4. rasar3

rasar3 Guest

I am an original alternative rock singer, looking to make music. Writing songs and melodies. Need versatile musicians to make it happen...

5. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

DPaine pretty good man but not my style either

fav, band from FL. would have to be "Savatage" from Tampa ,Jon Oliva and the late Criss Oliva R.I.P. iam sure you heard of them