1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great site

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by matt72, May 6, 2005.

1. matt72

matt72 Regular member

Just wanted to say this site has done wonders in helping me to learn how to make backups of dvds and cdsI own. Programs like dvd decrypter and dvd shrink along with anydvd is a beginners goldmine. Imagine saving hundreds of dollars on having to replace scratched dvd or cd media. Currently I have made a few coasters but as a beginner I can live with that. The guides are helpful though the dvdrb and cce software is a tough nut to crack being I'm not that patient. Anyway just wanted to say thanks to those who lend their expertise.

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

I've only been here about 4months and find a helluva lot of good info on here, and try to give back as much as i can when i can too. I lurk mainly in some of the DVD burning forums but i've been around PCs for too many years so should really start hanging out there too. There just isn't enough time in the day. (oops or night, just noticed the time, its nealy 1am [i'm in the UK]).

I see a lot of what have now become familiar names and always value their input and adundance of info/help. And it has to be said afterdawn have some mighty fine forums (this deserves thanks to the site creators too as the forums are very easy to use/navigate)