1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great wisdom

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bruddaboo, Nov 16, 2007.

1. bruddaboo

bruddaboo Guest

I was looking for a forum that would help me figure out how to: and I tell you that it must have been fate of the clicking fingers on the keyboards for I found this site.. I have so much to read but I just do not know where to start for I am so New to this burning and or figuring out what I need to do.. Heck If I can turn on the PC I think I am king of the hill..

Anyways, I am sure you all get the same old questions day in and day out but I truly want to know how to take a movie from a link and place it on a DVD for I have kids and they love all those Disney and Pixar movies and truth be told so do I for it makes a great family time.. I just need a place to go where I can understand in simple terms on how to..

In advance I thank you to all for everything and for all the help for it is truly a privilege to be among knowledgeable people with this wisdom..

Thank you ..

2. bruddaboo

bruddaboo Guest

For example taking several links from Rapidshare and placing all those links on TO A DVD so that my kids can watch those movies in style.. Then I can wear the Painted on S on my shirt ..

3. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

First you have to find what the format is. Sounds like what you're wanting to do is convert AVI files to DVD. AVI is the format usually used for most downloads. DivX is one of the more common AVI formats. The easy way to convert is to use Nero Vison from the Nero software suite. I use Nero Vision from Nero 7 for my conversions. You can use the search function to find posts on using Nero Vision plus there's all kinds of support and guides available on the Nero site. Once you have your files converted to DVD it's just a matter of sizing them to fit if they're over your output target size, such as a 4.7 disc, and recording to DVD. Nero Vision can handle the whole job.

BTW, the edit feature is accessed by clicking the pen and tablet icon at the right top of your post. If you need to add info or ask another question, that's the recommended way instead of multiple posts in line.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2007