1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Green subtitle issue - yet again..

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by c0ry1r, Mar 8, 2007.

1. c0ry1r

c0ry1r Member

I read a few of the guides regarding screwed up subtitles using srt2sup and ifoedit, but still, cant seem to find the solution to my subtitle problem. They look like green blocks, i did the whole vts sector thing, copied colour from CB, etc. etc. .. I was kind of hoping someone could walk me through, im relatively familiar with the computer, so it really shouldnt be long. I received a video from my buddy (.avi) converted it to m2v, did the sound, pretty much, followed the whole guide under the ' guides' section. What can i do to get the subtitles working!?!?! your help is greatly appreciated, if any, that is. - c0ry

2. c0ry1r

c0ry1r Member

Please? Something...?

3. c0ry1r

c0ry1r Member

I downloaded the movie, so it didn't come with an original .ifo .. It just came with the .avi and the .srt ... So i converted it using tmpgenc, when this guide as well as others refer to ' the original .ifo ' do they mean the one created right after using ifoedit for the first time? I realize this is a nub question , and that every1 doesnt feel they should waste time posting since there are countless threads regarding this issue, but I cant figure it out, seriously. I can navigate the vts_pgciti, and the sub-menu , so i copy the colours, then it says - open the new ifo ? I only have two ifo's, video_ts, and the vts_01_0. Please, I know i have to be close, i tried a few other guides on the net that are totally different and longer, and dont comply with ifo's .sup requirement. I just want to watch this movie, but cant understand it since its not in my language. I have invites to a few prominent bt sites, whatever it takes to get some feedback.