1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

greetings and need a bit of advice

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by mmalficia, Sep 17, 2007.

1. mmalficia

mmalficia Member

Hullos all .. been doing a bit of research on the NDS lite thing and need a weee bit of help shopping :> was currently using ConsoleSource.com

ive decided to go with a R4 DS for slot 1 but am totally lost trying to find the proper m3 for slot 2

not sure if it makes a Diff but this is for a NDS lite

this is mainly for homebrew and gba in that slot is m3 perfect and m3 lite the same thing ? as i cant seem to find a listing for m3 perfect lite or im just not understanding the nameing sceam right :>

also is there any drawback to getting them both as micro SD ?? i seam to be reading conflicting reports on speed

thanks in advance

Mmal

2. nintylink

nintylink Member

To clear things up for you.
    The R4 DS for slot 1 is perfect i use it with a 2gb kingston memory card, and it works perfectly.
    For slot 2 to play GBA games, you will need a EZFlash 3-in-1 Expansion Pack I i would use this site to buy this.
    Code:
    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2967
    You will also have to use a program on your R4 DS called 3in1_ExpPack_Tool version 1.9 by Rudolph.
    Once you have bought and downloaded all these you should be fine to play both DS and Gba Games.
    Good Luck