1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTA Vice City Help....

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by intrinzik, Dec 26, 2005.

1. intrinzik

intrinzik Guest

my gta vice city "play" disc is BARELY hanging on there. its completely scratched up so i want to copy it onto a cd-r so i can still play it. the problem is, that when i try to back it up using roxio easy cd creator and alcohol 120%, it cant do it because of the protection. i made successfully made a back up copy with clonecd, but i had to burn the image file wih alcohol 120% since my trial time ran out for clonecd. the cd-r didnt work. is there anyway for me to copy my voce city game before its not readable anymore?

2. karimali8

karimali8 Guest

Yes there is, 1st of all if u live in the UK, you can go to any cash converters store and the will reapir your disc, take off all scratches for 3.50 will i dont know how much it will cost around where you are, but it works out perfect, a perfec disc brand new, it is worth than buying a new vice city that only costs 14.99 now

2nd u wont beable to burn the image, because it is scratched unless you buy a dvd drive that is a very powerful drive that an read scratched up disc. NOT BROKE THOUGH! and i dont think using a cdr is gonna be ok for vice city u should get a dvdr or dvdrw its much better
    Karim