1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GUIDE - DVD Lab Pro

Discussion in 'User submitted guides' started by Hazey, Apr 16, 2006.

1. G-Dizzle

G-Dizzle Regular member

Well, i have to take the entire project back to formula, i was about to compile and it said the first episode wasnt there for some reason, and then i realized the first episode wasnt even the first episode, so now i have to re convert them so i know which is which.

2. G-Dizzle

G-Dizzle Regular member

i GOT A problem, my project doesnt fit a normal dvd, how do i delete a movie from the project? cuz now their is an empty movie box.

3. G-Dizzle

G-Dizzle Regular member

Man, when u know how to do stuff everyting is so freeking easy, this is awesome man, thanks to everyone that helped me out.

After my previous questions are answered, is there a way to align all of my text? to make everything smooth?

4. PALToNTSC

PALToNTSC Regular member

write your texts, than select them all using "shift", than right click on the selection and choose align right or left etc.

anyways i think i sent you the guide right?? so why you so lazy to read it lol

cyo

5. G-Dizzle

G-Dizzle Regular member

Ive never been able to read a book as effectively as id like, 1 on 1 help is pretty much it for me. I will look through it, i just wanted to make sure i got this right.

Thanks for ur help again man

6. G-Dizzle

G-Dizzle Regular member

---------NEW PROBLEM--------------

This is probably a simple fix, but i have a couple problems.

I just burned my first disc, and it worked great, except for a couple things.

First off,

The play all button worked, but after all the episodes had finished playing it went back to the first episode. How do i get it to go back to the main menu? I linked the playlist back to the main menu after words> was this correct>

2nd problem.

The episodes work fine, when i click the title it goes to that episode, BUT, after the episode is finished it goes to the next episode and then after thats finished it goes to the next etc.. How do i get each episode to go back to the episodes menu?

Need these answered asap, im gonna look at the guide but i dont think ill find an answer.

7. PALToNTSC

PALToNTSC Regular member

for the first question you have to link movie 4 to main menu and i think you did, i don't know about playlist, i don't work there, i just link it manually, it should work.

about each movie go to main menu, well in that way you have to link each movie to main menu like you did in the beginning, but in that way the play all button gonna play first movie than return to main menu. i don't think there is another way, just if you wanna put the movie two times in your project, but it don't fit on 1 dvd. it never happened to me before cuz i always work with 1 movie.

8. G-Dizzle

G-Dizzle Regular member

crap i got to get this figured out.

9. G-Dizzle

G-Dizzle Regular member

Wait a sec...If the play all button is linked to the playlist, and the playlist is linked to the movies, whats the point in linking the movies to the main menu? it serves no purpose right? and then if the play all button is linked the play list there is no point in linking the movies together right? because they play consecutivly on the play list, so if what i hypothesize is true, then linking the individual movies to the episodes menu would take care of my problems?

10. G-Dizzle

G-Dizzle Regular member

11. G-Dizzle

G-Dizzle Regular member

Anyone got an idea? i couldnt find anything in the guid.e

12. G-Dizzle

G-Dizzle Regular member

I figured it out by myself? PATS SELF ON BACK, LOL, You have to link the playlist back to the main menu like somene else said, but instead of linking the episodes together and then linking them to the main menu you have to link them individually to the sub menu, that way once the episode is finished it goes back to the sub menu.

13. G-Dizzle

G-Dizzle Regular member

I got another problem, you know the text like play all and episodes on the main menu? Well when i make the dvd it doesnt highlight them when i go to click them anymore, what do i do?

14. G-Dizzle

G-Dizzle Regular member

nevermind, i guess i just needed to restart, that sucks.

15. Hittz26

Hittz26 Guest

Can someone enlighten me with DVDLab Pro. I have been trying to put two mpeg cpmpliant movies on one disc.
    When importing the movies into the assets box do I also bring the VIDEO_TS folder into the assets box? I have beeen doing this but I dont know what to do with them after I continue through the process. I am ablr to compile the dvd to the end but when Im ready to burn to disc I get the message about files being missing VTS in the TS_VIDEO folder have 0 value to them (no info) but before I bring it into DVDlab these other VTS files have value.

Im going crazy tryin to figure this out Please enlighten me . THANKX

16. newtechie

newtechie Regular member

Why not just import the files only - and not the folder. I made 1 disc over the weekend with success. It takes some getting use to for sure.

17. Hittz26

Hittz26 Guest

I tried that with no avail. It tells me when trying to burn to dvd with dvdlab and with nero that " missing VTS or other info" maybe im not importing something??? I will try it with 2 other movies.

What im trying to do is Put 2 or 3 movies on one dvd disc using dvdlab.
    Thanx for your feedback.

18. newtechie

newtechie Regular member

Your movies MUST be in mpeg format already. Have you converted them yet?

19. Hittz26

Hittz26 Guest

Yes they are I checked it even with Gspot . Do you know a simple way that I can put 2 movies on 1 dvd using dvdlab without the menus and links. Ive changed movies to try it with. Thanks much NewTechie

20. newtechie

newtechie Regular member

You're welcome Hittz. Although I haven't tried it that way, I think you don't have to create menus and therefore there won't be any.